? Designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production
? Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input Video Switcher
, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
? 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic RoundingTM for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 Aspect
? Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
? Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripples
? An easy-to-operate joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
? Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization permitting Special Effects
in each of the A/B program busses
? Large LCD control panel for easy operation and monitoring of system status.
? Five-row Matrix
menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the units multitude of functions
? Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
? 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl and logo animation; and a USB interface makes it easy to download graphics
? RS-422A and RS-232C Remote Control
terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70
to team with video editing devices
? Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxiliary Inputs, one of which can be switched to a microphone level input
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...Lighting
- Lighting or stage lighting is a tool and art form in the production of theater, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in the pursuit o. Used . f the various principles or goals of lighting ranging from simple illumination to mood setting. Lighting also applies architectural accents to add color or shading to indoor and outdoor sett. Used . ings....Moving Lights
- Moving lights or intelligent fixtures were originally implemented in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the . Used . early 1980's. As the digital age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are . Used . currently used in almost all major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices...Cameras
- A video camera is a camera that takes continuous pictures and generates a signal for display or recording. It captures images by breaking them down into a series of electromagnetic lines.. Used . . Used . ...Fresnel Lens
- A Fresnel lens is a type of lens invented by Augustin-Jean Fresnel. Originally developed for lighthouses, the design enables the construction of lenses of large size and short focal length without th. Used . e weight and volume of material which would be required in a lens of conventional design.
The Fresnel lens (often pronounced FREZ-nell but usually the original fre-NELL in theatr. Used . ical and motion picture lighting applications) reduces the amount of material required compared to a conventional spherical lens by breaking the lens into a set of concentric annular sections known as Fresnel
Used Video Processors and Mixers
A video processor, sometimes called a vision mixer, is used for professional compositing of video sources or the selection of video sources, in a similar fashion to the way audio streams are mixed and matched with a mixing console.
This video processor technology is normally used in TV studios, video editing bays and production trucks or studios, in the production of TV shows, theatrical shows and concerts. Video processor is actually a term more commonly used in the United States â?? in Europe and other English speaking countries, the terms video or vision mixer are preferred. The operator of a video processor will generally be called a technical director in all countries however.
The technical director will use the video processor to generate multiple transitions of video sources, such as pattern swipes or dissolves. The video processor can also be used to create color signals (or mattes) and carry out keying operations. As such, most video processors are geared towards professional use, and feature either a Serial Digital Interface (in the case of digital models) or component video connections (in the case of analog models).
A digital video processor is normally used for linear video editing in live TV, in conjunction with video servers and video tape recordings. For other uses, such as video presentations, VJing and small productions involving the use of multiple cameras, an analog video processor is still fairly common.