? Designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production
? Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input Video Switcher
, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
? 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic RoundingTM for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 Aspect
? Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
? Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripples
? An easy-to-Opera
te joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
? Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization permitting Special Effects
in each of the A/B program busses
? Large LCD control panel for easy Opera
tion and monitoring of system status.
? Five-row Matrix
menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the units multitude of functions
? Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
? 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl and logo animation; and a USB interface makes it easy to download graphics
? RS-422A and RS-232C Remote Control
terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70 to team with video editing devices
? Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxiliary Inputs, one of which can be switched to a microphone level input
- An amp rack is any furniture, fixture, or case where multiple amplifiers are mounted in slots or grooves, generally used in touring systems because they are easy to transport.
. Used . . Used . ...Moving Lights
- Moving lights or intelligent fixtures were originally implemented in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the . Used . early 1980's. As the digital age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are . Used . currently used in almost all major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices...Alternating Current
- An alternating current (AC) is an electrical current where the magnitude and direction of the current varies cyclically, as opposed to direct current, where the direction of the current stays constan. Used . t. The usual waveform of an AC power circuit is a sine wave, as this results in the most efficient transmission of energy. However in certain applications different waveforms are used, such a. Used . s triangular or square waves.
Used generically, AC refers to the form in which electricity is delivered to businesses and residences. However, audio and radio signals carried on electrical wire arZoom Flash
- A flash with the capability of adjusting the width of its beam to accurately fit the angle of the lens being used.. Used . . Used . ...Amphitheatre
- The name amphitheatre (alternatively amphitheater) is given to a public building of the Classical period (being particularly associated with ancient Rome) which was used for spectator sports, games an. Used . d displays.
Apart from function, the important outward distinction between an amphitheatre and a theatre is that an amphitheatre is round or oval in shape (whereas a classical th. Used . eatre was semi-circular). However, an amphitheatre differs from a circus, which was used for racing and looked more like a very long, narrow horse shoe.
The best-known amphitheatre in the world is...
Used Video Processors and Mixers
A video processor, sometimes called a vision mixer, is used for professional compositing of video sources or the selection of video sources, in a similar fashion to the way audio streams are mixed and matched with a mixing console.
This video processor technology is normally used in TV studios, video editing bays and production trucks or studios, in the production of TV shows, theatrical shows and concerts. Video processor is actually a term more commonly used in the United States â?? in Europe and other English speaking countries, the terms video or vision mixer are preferred. The operator of a video processor will generally be called a technical director in all countries however.
The technical director will use the video processor to generate multiple transitions of video sources, such as pattern swipes or dissolves. The video processor can also be used to create color signals (or mattes) and carry out keying operations. As such, most video processors are geared towards professional use, and feature either a Serial Digital Interface (in the case of digital models) or component video connections (in the case of analog models).
A digital video processor is normally used for linear video editing in live TV, in conjunction with video servers and video tape recordings. For other uses, such as video presentations, VJing and small productions involving the use of multiple cameras, an analog video processor is still fairly common.