? Designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production
? Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input Video Switcher
, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
? 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic RoundingTM for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 Aspect
? Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
? Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripples
? An easy-to-Opera
te joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
? Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization permitting Special Effects
in each of the A/B program busses
? Large LCD control panel for easy Opera
tion and monitoring of system status.
? Five-row matrix menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the units multitude of functions
? Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
? 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl and logo animation; and a USB interface makes it easy to download graphics
? RS-422A and RS-232C Remote Control
terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70
to team with video editing devices
? Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxiliary Inputs, one of which can be switched to a microphone level input
- A unit in the international system representing the electric potential and electromotive force equal to the difference of electric potential between two points on a conducting wire carrying a constant. Used . current of one ampere when the power dissipated between the points is one watt. Named after Alessandro Volta for his work with batteries, the term was adopted in the 1880s and is still in u. Used . se today....Lens
- A lens is a device for either concentrating or diverging light, usually formed from a piece of shaped glass. Analogous devices used with other types of electromagnetic radiation are also called lense. Used . s: for instance, a microwave lens can be made from paraffin wax.
The earliest records of lenses date to Ancient Greece, with Aristophanes' play The Clouds (424 BC) mentioning a b. Used . urning-glass (a convex lens used to focus the sun's rays to produce fire). The writings of Pliny the Elder (23-79) also show that burning-glasses were known to the Roman Empire, and mentions what is possibly tCabinets
- A cabinet is a loudspeaker enclosure designed to prevent sound waves from the rear of the speaker combining with the sound waves from the front of the speaker creating
interference that would c. Used . ause the efficiency of the speaker to be compromised.. Used . ...Yoke
- The metal strip running over the top and on both sides of a light to which the G-Clamp is attached. . Used . . Used . ...Aircraft Landing Light
- A narrow beam PAR lamp (28 volt) that is used on aircraft and often adopted for PAR64 and PAR46 lamps. They are most commonly 4 lamps wired in series to attain the required voltage of the circuit as . Used . close to 120 volts. ACL lamps have a higher intensity, brightness and color temperature than the standard PAR lamp.
ACL lamps are more expensive than standard PARs and have a sho. Used . rter life.
Used Video Processors and Mixers
A video processor, sometimes called a vision mixer, is used for professional compositing of video sources or the selection of video sources, in a similar fashion to the way audio streams are mixed and matched with a mixing console.
This video processor technology is normally used in TV studios, video editing bays and production trucks or studios, in the production of TV shows, theatrical shows and concerts. Video processor is actually a term more commonly used in the United States â?? in Europe and other English speaking countries, the terms video or vision mixer are preferred. The operator of a video processor will generally be called a technical director in all countries however.
The technical director will use the video processor to generate multiple transitions of video sources, such as pattern swipes or dissolves. The video processor can also be used to create color signals (or mattes) and carry out keying operations. As such, most video processors are geared towards professional use, and feature either a Serial Digital Interface (in the case of digital models) or component video connections (in the case of analog models).
A digital video processor is normally used for linear video editing in live TV, in conjunction with video servers and video tape recordings. For other uses, such as video presentations, VJing and small productions involving the use of multiple cameras, an analog video processor is still fairly common.