? Designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production
? Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input Video Switcher
, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
? 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic RoundingTM for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 Aspect
? Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
? Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripples
? An easy-to-Opera
te joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
? Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization permitting Special Effects
in each of the A/B program busses
? Large LCD control panel for easy Opera
tion and monitoring of system status.
? Five-row Matrix
menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the units multitude of functions
? Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
? 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl and logo animation; and a USB interface makes it easy to download graphics
? RS-422A and RS-232C Remote Control
terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70 to team with video editing devices
? Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxiliary Inputs, one of which can be switched to a microphone level input
- Pre-rig Trusses have bars with lights and other gear attached so that they can be lowered into a suitable operating position for a show or raised to store or transport without having to remove the gea. Used . r from the truss.. Used . ...Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...Dichroic
- In optics, the term dichroic has two related but distinct meanings. A dichroic material is one which either causes light to be split up into distinct beams of different wavelengths (colours), or, one . Used . in which light rays having different polarizations are absorbed by different amounts.
The original meaning of dichroic (from the Greek dikhroos, two-coloured) refers to any optic. Used . al device which can split a beam of light into two beams with differing wavelengths. Such devices include mirrors and filters, usually treated with optical coatings, which are designed to reflect light over a ...Gobo
- A gobo is a thin circular plate with holes cut in it to create patterns of projected light. The name may be derived from a contraction of "go between", or from "GOes Before Optics". Another possible . Used . origin is from the early days of Hollywood. When the Director of Photography wanted daylight excluded from some area of the set, he'd say "GO BlackOut". Members of the crew would run around p. Used . utting black material between the sun and the set.
A gobo may be made from thin metal sheet, usually steel, or from etched glass, depending upon the complexity of the design. Glass gobos often incConventional
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...
Used Video Processors and Mixers
A video processor, sometimes called a vision mixer, is used for professional compositing of video sources or the selection of video sources, in a similar fashion to the way audio streams are mixed and matched with a mixing console.
This video processor technology is normally used in TV studios, video editing bays and production trucks or studios, in the production of TV shows, theatrical shows and concerts. Video processor is actually a term more commonly used in the United States â?? in Europe and other English speaking countries, the terms video or vision mixer are preferred. The operator of a video processor will generally be called a technical director in all countries however.
The technical director will use the video processor to generate multiple transitions of video sources, such as pattern swipes or dissolves. The video processor can also be used to create color signals (or mattes) and carry out keying operations. As such, most video processors are geared towards professional use, and feature either a Serial Digital Interface (in the case of digital models) or component video connections (in the case of analog models).
A digital video processor is normally used for linear video editing in live TV, in conjunction with video servers and video tape recordings. For other uses, such as video presentations, VJing and small productions involving the use of multiple cameras, an analog video processor is still fairly common.