The Aero 38
A is a self-powered, three-way, high efficiency, line array module. The medium format trapezoidal enclosure integrates two 12GNC low frequency units with 4 in. voice coils, two 10LMN16 mid-range devices utilizing 3 in. voice coils and one ND-10 Compression Driver
with 4 in. coil and 1.5 in. exit geometry for high frequency reproduction. The Compression Driver
is coupled to the Serpis high frequency plane wave adaptor insuring coherent high frequency summing and the generation of a flat, isophasic wave front. All components incorporate neodymium magnet assemblies.
The Aero 38
A offers captive Rigging Hardware
that keeps all parts in place and makes joining one box to another, safe and simple. The rear located splay angle adjusters keep the front spacing between adjacent Elements
the same, providing a seamless front baffle for improved array performance. Moving individual units is easy thanks to the front located dolly panel. Multiple units can be moved with the optional steel stacking dolly.
Low frequency reproduction is handled by two 12GNC loudspeakers in a bass-reflex configuration. The 12GNC speakers incorporate 4 in. (100 mm) edge-wound flat wire (EFW) voice coils and lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies. High frequency reproduction is handled by one ND-10 large format Compression Driver
s using a 4 in. (100 mm) Titan
ium diaphragm, copper clad aluminum EFW voice coil and a 1.5 in. exit throat coupled to SERPIS high frequency plane wave generator.
Power is provided by a three-channel class "D" power amplifier. Protections include short circuit protection on each channel, overload and thermal protection, dynamic clip and power limiting.
Compatible with Aero-48 and Subwoofer
Aero-182/182A, flying hardware is integral to the box and provides for splay angles from 0 to 10 degrees in 2.5 degree increments, hinge points being located on the front for seamless arraying.
Used D.A.S. Audio
Today, we manufacture loudspeaker systems and components, which we supply to other manufacturers throughout the world. Power amplifiers, electronic signal processors, and accessories complete a vast array of products that address the gamut of sound reinforcement applications.
Loudspeaker and system designs are developed by a staff of engineers aided by advanced computer assisted design programs. Performance testing is done with proprietary software such as Autopol, a platform for automated acquisition and processing of directivity data.
A well planned industrial process, careful selection of suppliers, and the in-house production of loudspeaker components optimized for use in D.A.S. Audio sound systems empowers the company with quality levels and cost efficiency matched by only a few.
- A connector allowing more than 2 electrical devices to be connected to a single power source. These connections are normally in parallel (each device is given the same voltage levels), but current is . Used . divided between them. Also known as a "Twofer".
3-way splitters are known as "Threefers".. Used . ...Arc Lamp
- An arc lamp is a device that produces light by the sparking (or arcing, from voltaic arc or electric arc) of a high current between two carbon rod electrodes. The rods are touched and then slowly draw. Used . n apart; as the rods separate the current is "struck" and arcs across the gap in a bright, ionized path. The arc produces a temperature of several thousand degrees, and the tips of the carbon. Used . rods are heated to incandescence, creating light. The rods are slowly vaporized during the process and need to be regularly adjusted to maintain the arc. The concept was first demonstrated by Sir Humphry Davy...Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlight
- ERS is an acronym standing for Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlight. These are sometimes known by their brand names, especially Leko, short for Lekolite, the name given to them by their inventors, Joseph L. Used . evy and Edward Kook. ETC's Source Four has become a very popular ERS throughout the industry, and some people use the term Source Four to refer to spotlights in general. They come in many for. Used . ms, and are the most numerous and important instrument type in use. The flexibility of the ERS allows them to fulfill the bulk of the lighting roles in the theatre, from area lighting to close specials, from l...DMX-512
- DMX512, often shortened to DMX (Digital MultipleX), is a communications protocol used mainly to control stage lighting.
Developed by the Engineering Commission of USITT, the standard star. Used . ted in 1986, with subsequent revisions in 1990 leading to USITT DMX512/1990. ESTA took control of the standard in 1998 and began a revision process. The new standard, known officially as "Ent. Used . ertainment Technology — USITT DMX512–A — Asynchronous Serial Digital Data Transmission Standard for Controlling Lighting Equipment and Accessories", was approved by ANSI in November, 2004. This current standar...XGA
- Extended Graphics Array is a standard computer display introduced in 1990 by IBM. The initial version of XGA built upon IBM's VGA, adding support for two resolutions, 800 × 600 pixels with high color . Used . and 1024 × 768 pixels with a palette of 256 colors. XGA-2 was developed later and with 1024 x 768 pixels with high color, and 1360 x 1024 with 16 colors. However, all XGA modes have an aspe. Used . ct ratio 4:3 rounded to 8 pixels....
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.