The Aero 38
A is a self-powered, three-way, high efficiency, line array module. The medium format trapezoidal enclosure integrates two 12GNC low frequency units with 4 in. voice coils, two 10LMN16 mid-range devices utilizing 3 in. voice coils and one ND-10 Compression Driver
with 4 in. coil and 1.5 in. exit geometry for high frequency reproduction. The Compression Driver
is coupled to the Serpis high frequency plane wave adaptor insuring coherent high frequency summing and the generation of a flat, isophasic wave front. All components incorporate neodymium magnet assemblies.
The Aero 38
A offers captive Rigging Hardware
that keeps all parts in place and makes joining one box to another, safe and simple. The rear located splay angle adjusters keep the front spacing between adjacent Elements
the same, providing a seamless front baffle for improved array performance. Moving individual units is easy thanks to the front located dolly panel. Multiple units can be moved with the optional steel stacking dolly.
Low frequency reproduction is handled by two 12GNC loudspeakers in a bass-reflex configuration. The 12GNC speakers incorporate 4 in. (100 mm) edge-wound flat wire (EFW) voice coils and lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies. High frequency reproduction is handled by one ND-10 large format Compression Driver
s using a 4 in. (100 mm) Titan
ium diaphragm, copper clad aluminum EFW voice coil and a 1.5 in. exit throat coupled to SERPIS high frequency plane wave generator.
Power is provided by a three-channel class "D" power amplifier. Protections include short circuit protection on each channel, overload and thermal protection, dynamic clip and power limiting.
Compatible with Aero-48 and Subwoofer
Aero-182/182A, flying hardware is integral to the box and provides for splay angles from 0 to 10 degrees in 2.5 degree increments, hinge points being located on the front for seamless arraying.
Used D.A.S. Audio
Today, we manufacture loudspeaker systems and components, which we supply to other manufacturers throughout the world. Power amplifiers, electronic signal processors, and accessories complete a vast array of products that address the gamut of sound reinforcement applications.
Loudspeaker and system designs are developed by a staff of engineers aided by advanced computer assisted design programs. Performance testing is done with proprietary software such as Autopol, a platform for automated acquisition and processing of directivity data.
A well planned industrial process, careful selection of suppliers, and the in-house production of loudspeaker components optimized for use in D.A.S. Audio sound systems empowers the company with quality levels and cost efficiency matched by only a few.
- Acronym for "What You See Is What You Get," that is used in computing to describe a system where the content during editing appears very similar to the final product. Often employed in the context of . Used . software tools for lighting design and production administration or applied to TTL (through the lens) camera systems where the viewfinders have 100% film frame coverage. WYSIWYG lighting sof. Used . tware usually has fantastic 3D rendering of lighting states and direct connections to lighting consoles, enabling accurate visualisation of lighting designs. WYSIWYGs significantly increase the connection b...Moving Light
- A moving light truss has a wider opening to accommodate the space required for a moving head light. . Used . . Used . ...Advanced Control Network
- A new protocol designed to improve upon on the exisiting known limitations of the DMX512 protocol. It was developed by the ESTA (The Entertainment Services and Technology Association).
T. Used . he Advanced Control Network (ACN) is intended to provide the next generation standard for the distribution of data in lighting control networks.
ACN needs to do much more than just supe. Used . rcede DMX. Ideally, ACN will unify lighting control networking, allowing a single network to carry many different kinds of lighting-related data and to connect equipment from different manufacturers. ACN is noHouse Lights
- House lights are incandescent or fluorescent floodlights. House lights provide light for the audience before and after performances and during intermissions. Work lights provide general lighting backs. Used . tage, or in the house. House lights are often controlled by dimmers, but are sometimes on simple switches. Work lights are almost always switched only. House and work lights are usually off d. Used . uring performances but are occasionally included in the lighting design to establish focus or emphasize plot elements. ...Staging
- Staging is the process and art of selecting, designing, or modifying the performance space for a given purpose, be it theatrical, television, film or concert production. . Used . . Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.