The Aero 38
A is a self-powered, three-way, high efficiency, line array module. The medium format trapezoidal enclosure integrates two 12GNC low frequency units with 4 in. voice coils, two 10LMN16 mid-range devices utilizing 3 in. voice coils and one ND-10 Compression Driver
with 4 in. coil and 1.5 in. exit geometry for high frequency reproduction. The Compression Driver
is coupled to the Serpis high frequency plane wave adaptor insuring coherent high frequency summing and the generation of a flat, isophasic wave front. All components incorporate neodymium magnet assemblies.
The Aero 38
A offers captive Rigging Hardware
that keeps all parts in place and makes joining one box to another, safe and simple. The rear located splay angle adjusters keep the front spacing between adjacent Elements
the same, providing a seamless front baffle for improved array performance. Moving individual units is easy thanks to the front located dolly panel. Multiple units can be moved with the optional steel stacking dolly.
Low frequency reproduction is handled by two 12GNC loudspeakers in a bass-reflex configuration. The 12GNC speakers incorporate 4 in. (100 mm) edge-wound flat wire (EFW) voice coils and lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies. High frequency reproduction is handled by one ND-10 large format Compression Driver
s using a 4 in. (100 mm) Titan
ium diaphragm, copper clad aluminum EFW voice coil and a 1.5 in. exit throat coupled to SERPIS high frequency plane wave generator.
Power is provided by a three-channel class "D" power amplifier. Protections include short circuit protection on each channel, overload and thermal protection, dynamic clip and power limiting.
Compatible with Aero-48 and Subwoofer
Aero-182/182A, flying hardware is integral to the box and provides for splay angles from 0 to 10 degrees in 2.5 degree increments, hinge points being located on the front for seamless arraying.
Used D.A.S. Audio
Today, we manufacture loudspeaker systems and components, which we supply to other manufacturers throughout the world. Power amplifiers, electronic signal processors, and accessories complete a vast array of products that address the gamut of sound reinforcement applications.
Loudspeaker and system designs are developed by a staff of engineers aided by advanced computer assisted design programs. Performance testing is done with proprietary software such as Autopol, a platform for automated acquisition and processing of directivity data.
A well planned industrial process, careful selection of suppliers, and the in-house production of loudspeaker components optimized for use in D.A.S. Audio sound systems empowers the company with quality levels and cost efficiency matched by only a few.
- A lens whose focal length is fixed. Prime lenses are not as versatile as zoom lenses, but are generally superior in optical quality. This is due to the simplisity of design with fewer moving parts th. Used . at can be optimized for one specific focal length. . Used . ...Artnet
- A lighting control protocol that is run over ethernet. Developed by Artistic Lisence. This protocol can use up to 256 DMX512 universes. This technology can also run over wireless ethernet.. Used . . Used . ...Limelight
- An early type of stage light in which an intense illumination is created when an oxyhydrogen flame is directed at a cylinder of lime, also called calcium oxide, which can be raised to white incandesce. Used . nce heat without melting to producing brilliant illumination. The limelight effect was discovered early in the nineteenth century by Goldsworthy Gurney. A Scottish engineer, Thomas Drummond. Used . , realized that the light would be useful for surveying and built a working version in 1826. Therefore, the light is sometimes known as the Drummond Light. The Limelights first theatrical use was in 1837 at ...Cabinets
- A cabinet is a loudspeaker enclosure designed to prevent sound waves from the rear of the speaker combining with the sound waves from the front of the speaker creating
interference that would c. Used . ause the efficiency of the speaker to be compromised.. Used . ...Control Consoles
- Lighting consoles are electronic devices used in lighting design to control multiple lighting and staging devices. They can generally control dimmers and many modern consoles can also control automate. Used . d lighting, fog machines, hazers, and other special effects devices. Lighting consoles communicate with the devices in the lighting system with an electronic control protocol, the most common. Used . of which is DMX-512.
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.