The Aero 38
A is a self-powered, three-way, high efficiency, line array module. The medium format trapezoidal enclosure integrates two 12GNC low frequency units with 4 in. voice coils, two 10LMN16 mid-range devices utilizing 3 in. voice coils and one ND-10 compression driver with 4 in. coil and 1.5 in. exit geometry for high frequency reproduction. The compression driver is coupled to the Serpis high frequency plane wave adaptor insuring coherent high frequency summing and the generation of a flat, isophasic wave front. All components incorporate neodymium magnet assemblies.
The Aero 38
A offers captive Rigging Hardware
that keeps all parts in place and makes joining one box to another, safe and simple. The rear located splay angle adjusters keep the front spacing between adjacent Elements
the same, providing a seamless front baffle for improved array performance. Moving individual units is easy thanks to the front located dolly panel. Multiple units can be moved with the optional steel stacking dolly.
Low frequency reproduction is handled by two 12GNC loudspeakers in a bass-reflex configuration. The 12GNC speakers incorporate 4 in. (100 mm) edge-wound flat wire (EFW) voice coils and lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies. High frequency reproduction is handled by one ND-10 large format compression drivers using a 4 in. (100 mm) Titan
ium diaphragm, copper clad aluminum EFW voice coil and a 1.5 in. exit throat coupled to SERPIS high frequency plane wave generator.
Power is provided by a three-channel class "D" power amplifier. Protections include short circuit protection on each channel, overload and thermal protection, dynamic clip and power limiting.
Compatible with Aero-48 and Subwoofer
Aero-182/182A, flying hardware is integral to the box and provides for splay angles from 0 to 10 degrees in 2.5 degree increments, hinge points being located on the front for seamless arraying.
Used D.A.S. Audio
Today, we manufacture loudspeaker systems and components, which we supply to other manufacturers throughout the world. Power amplifiers, electronic signal processors, and accessories complete a vast array of products that address the gamut of sound reinforcement applications.
Loudspeaker and system designs are developed by a staff of engineers aided by advanced computer assisted design programs. Performance testing is done with proprietary software such as Autopol, a platform for automated acquisition and processing of directivity data.
A well planned industrial process, careful selection of suppliers, and the in-house production of loudspeaker components optimized for use in D.A.S. Audio sound systems empowers the company with quality levels and cost efficiency matched by only a few.
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...Conventional
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...Digital Projection
- A digital projection display system is a computerized display that projects an image, often a logo, on a screen, building or other architectural features like the court in a sports arena. Such devices. Used . are commonly used in presentations or as promotional devices. These displays use a very bright light to project the image, and can generally correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsi. Used . stencies in the image....Color Changers
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
- A type of profile spot with two lenses allowing the adjustment of both the size of the beam and whether it is a hard or soft focus. This adjustment of focal length makes for an instrument with many us. Used . es around the stage. The flexibility is also vital when working with gobos. Also known (in the US) as a Zoom Ellipsoidal.. Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Line array speakers make up a loudspeaker system to create a sound source that produces an evenly distributed sound output. The driver of each line array element is close enough to the driver of the next element to create constructive interference. The resulting sound waves go farther than sound waves from traditional loudspeakers.
Line array systems date back to the early days of research in acoustics. Many old town halls and public venues still have old line source boxes which were found to project voice well though they are much smaller than horn-loaded speakers.
These days, line array speakers use different drivers for high-, mid- and low-frequency passbands that must be in line. Each enclosure must be set up closely to form columns composed of these drivers. To increase the frequency range and maximum sound pressure, the number of drivers per enclosure must be increased.
The orientation of line array speakers may vary. Vertical arrays are excellent for focusing sound at audiences without wasting output energy on ceilings or empty air above the audience because of its very narrow vertical output with a normally-wide horizontal pattern. On the other hand, horizontal line arrays have a very narrow horizontal output with a tall vertical pattern.
For hanging concert speakers which are usually part of a concert reinforcement system, enclosures are set up together using a specialized rigging hardware and they hang from a single point. These line array speakers are curved backward at the lower portion so that the sound will reach more audience.