Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...Over 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces over 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...Analog to Digital Converter
- In electronics, an analog-to-digital converter (abbreviated ADC, A/D, or A to D) is a device that converts continuous signals to discrete digital numbers. Typically, an ADC converts a voltage to a di. Used . gital number. The digital to analog converter or DAC performs the reverse operation. . Used . House Lights
- House lights are incandescent or fluorescent floodlights. House lights provide light for the audience before and after performances and during intermissions. Work lights provide general lighting backs. Used . tage, or in the house. House lights are often controlled by dimmers, but are sometimes on simple switches. Work lights are almost always switched only. House and work lights are usually off d. Used . uring performances but are occasionally included in the lighting design to establish focus or emphasize plot elements. ...