Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A stage is a designated space for the performance of theatrical productions or other live events. Some stages are permanent structures in theaters, but often stages are temporary structures built for . Used . outdoor events and can range is size from small 20 to 30 square foot structures to very large arena sized stages assembled from many components.. Used . ...Strip Light
- Strip lights, also known as Cyclorama (Cyc) lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lam. Used . ps are often covered with individual gels of multiple c . Used . ...Lumen
- In physics, specifically photometry (optics), the lumen (symbol: lm) is the SI derived unit of luminous flux. It is the amount of light that falls on a unit spherical area at unit distance from a sour. Used . ce of one candela. In steradians this is equivalent to the amount of light that falls on a unit solid angle from a light source of one candela. Alternatively, one lumen is the total light pro. Used . duced by an isotropic light source of (1/4p) candelas. A 100 watt incandescent light bulb will output around 1500 lumens. ...Amplitude
- Amplitude is a nonnegative scalar measure of a wave's magnitude of oscillation, that is, magnitude of the maximum disturbance in the medium during one wave cycle.
Sometimes this distance . Used . is called the "peak amplitude", distinguishing it from another concept of amplitude, used especially in electrical engineering: the root mean square (RMS) amplitude, defined as the square roo. Used . t of the temporal mean of the square of the vertical distance of this graph from the horizontal axis. The use of peak amplitude is unambiguous for symmetric, periodic waves, like a sine wave, a square wave, or...Towers
- Towers are truss like structures used to support roofs and other trussing systems.. Used . . Used . ...