Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A lens whose focal length is fixed. Prime lenses are not as versatile as zoom lenses, but are generally superior in optical quality. This is due to the simplisity of design with fewer moving parts th. Used . at can be optimized for one specific focal length. . Used . ...Artnet
- A lighting control protocol that is run over ethernet. Developed by Artistic Lisence. This protocol can use up to 256 DMX512 universes. This technology can also run over wireless ethernet.. Used . . Used . ...Color gel
- Color gel is a translucent or transparent coloured material that is used in theatre to colour light. Modern gels are usually made of polycarbonate or polyester, but the name arose from the gelatin ori. Used . ginally used. See gel (theater).
Gels are also used in photography and cinematography for the purpose of color correction, and in this capacity are usually called color filters.<. Used . br />
Similar colors may vary between different companies' formulations - for instance, they all have a color named 'bastard amber', yet Rosco's bastard amber is different from Lee's is different from G...Motors
- Motors are any electrical or mechanical device used to power lifts that aid the ground support crew in placing gear up onto stages or trusses.. Used . . Used . ...Hertz
- A unit of measure for frequency generally applied to waveforms, one Hertz is equal to one cycle in one second. It is abbreviated Hz so that 100 Hz would be 100 cycles per second. However, the unit m. Used . ay be applied to periodic events other than waveforms like the second hand on a clock, which would cycle at 1 Hz, or a human heart that may beat at 1.2 Hz. Named after the German physicist H. Used . einrich Rudolf Hertz, the name was established in 1930, but did not replace the term cycles per second until the 1970s.