Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A flaw in a Lens that causes distorted images, especially towards the edge of the lens field. Compound lens construction and the use of small apertures can reducethese flaws. There are many types of a. Used . berrations, including chromatic, spherical, curvature of field, distortion, and elemental.. Used . ...AB
- A stereo recording technique. Two microphones of the same make and model are located next to one another in , and point in the same direction. The left mic is panned hard left on the mixer. The right. Used . mic is panned hard right.
This technique has flaws, such as audio reflections from each mic which can cause comb filtering (narrow coverage). This can be somewhat corrected by s. Used . pacing the mics out, but this will not fully correct the problem and can lead to muddy sound from delay artifacts. Stages
- A stage is a designated space for the performance of theatrical productions or other live events. Some stages are permanent structures in theaters, but often stages are temporary structures built for . Used . outdoor events and can range is size from small 20 to 30 square foot structures to very large arena sized stages assembled from many components.. Used . ...Zoom Ellipsoidal
- A type of profile spot with two lenses allowing the adjustment of both the size of the beam and whether it is a hard or soft focus. This adjustment of focal length makes for an instrument with many us. Used . es around the stage. The flexibility is also vital when working with gobos. Also known (in the US) as a Zoom Ellipsoidal.. Used . ...A1
- A1 is Lighting Industry Forum code for lamps that are origianally recommended for projection.
Here are all the codes:
CP: Film, Television &Photographic studio (3200K)
. Used . A1: Projection
T: Theatre (3000K)
P2: Photoflood (3200K)
K: General Purpose Flood Lighting (2850K) . Used . ...