Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...Conventional
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...Color
- Color temperature is measured in kelvins, and gel colors are organized by several different systems maintained by the color manufacturing companies. The apparent color of a light is determined largel. Used . y by the gel color given it, but also in part by the power level the lamp is being run at and the color of material is it to light. As the percentage of full power a lamp is being run at drop. Used . s, the tungsten filament in the bulb glows orange instead of more nearly white. This is known as amber drift or amber shift. Thus a 1000-watt instrument at 50% will appear far more orange than a 500-watt instrOver 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces over 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Audio
- Audio is the science and art of recording or reproducing sound through mechanical or electronic means. The field includes many disciplines, such as electrical engineering, acoustics, and music with de. Used . sign, installation and operation of sound recording and reproduction equipment as the focus. . Used . ...