Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A high intensity point source arc lamp using a zirconium oxide cathode in an argon-filled bulb. Used in powerful projectors because of its low emanation of long-wavelength light and its concentrated . Used . source. Similar to the Drummond light or Limelight, but differing from them chiefly in the employment of cones of zirconium instead of cylinders of lime. It has been outdated and replaced b. Used . y electric lighting....Address
- In computer science, a memory address is a unique identifier for a memory location at which a CPU or other device can store a piece of data for later retrieval. In modern byte-addressable computers, e. Used . ach address identifies a single byte of storage; data too large to be stored in a single byte may reside in multiple bytes occupying a sequence of consecutive addresses. Some microprocessors . Used . were designed to be word-addressable, so that the typical storage unit was actually larger than a byte. Examples include the Texas Instruments TMS9900 and the National Semiconductor IMP-16, both of which used ...AB
- A stereo recording technique. Two microphones of the same make and model are located next to one another in , and point in the same direction. The left mic is panned hard left on the mixer. The right. Used . mic is panned hard right.
This technique has flaws, such as audio reflections from each mic which can cause comb filtering (narrow coverage). This can be somewhat corrected by s. Used . pacing the mics out, but this will not fully correct the problem and can lead to muddy sound from delay artifacts. Incandescent light bulb
- The incandescent light bulb (archaically known as the electric lamp) uses a glowing wire filament heated to white-hot by electrical resistance, to generate light (a process known as thermal radiation . Used . or incandescence). The bulb is the glass enclosure which keeps the filament in a vacuum or low-pressure noble gas, or a halogen gas in the case of quartz-halogen lamps (see below) in order to. Used . prevent oxidisation of the filament at high temperatures. In Australia and South Africa a light bulb is also called a light globe.
Because of its poor efficiency and yellowish color, it is being ...Video
- Video is the technology of electromagnetically recording, processing, transmitting, and reconstructing a sequence of images that represent scenes in motion.
. Used . . Used . ...