UL Listed Commercial Dimmer
Pack with 8 Channels 2400 Watt/Channel, Microprocessor Controlled, Dual SCR, Toroidal Filters, Micro-Plex, DMX 512, 0-10V Analog Inputs. 120V.
NSI LIGHTING - Light Control Systems
NSI is ushering in a new era of microprocessor controlled stage lighting technology with these products. The powerful NSI digital product series provides advanced, flexible control for a variety of innovative applications. Because of their advanced design, these consoles feature many benefits found in today's personal computers. You can add programmable memory, scene masters and chase effects, all with the simplicity of a familiar two-scene console.
- Any audio effect not otherwise defined or described.. Used . . Used . ...Monitor
- Monitor can refer to a speaker used on stage, usually in the shape of a wedge, to enable musicians to hear each other or a studio monitor that is designed for audio production in recording, film, tele. Used . vision and radio studios.. Used . ...Roofs
- A roof is part of a stage used to provide shade and protection from the weather to the performers below.. Used . . Used . ...Color gel
- Color gel is a translucent or transparent coloured material that is used in theatre to colour light. Modern gels are usually made of polycarbonate or polyester, but the name arose from the gelatin ori. Used . ginally used. See gel (theater).
Gels are also used in photography and cinematography for the purpose of color correction, and in this capacity are usually called color filters.<. Used . br />
Similar colors may vary between different companies' formulations - for instance, they all have a color named 'bastard amber', yet Rosco's bastard amber is different from Lee's is different from G...Mount Speakers
- A speaker designed to be mounted on or in a wall or on a stand.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Dimmer Rack Modules
A dimmer rack module is a small device that is used in professional lighting to adjust the brightness of a light fixture. It works by altering the voltage of electricity that is delivered to the lamp. When the dimmer rack module reduces this power, the brightness of the lamp will fade down (become dimmer). Alternatively, if the dimmer rack module increased the power, the lamp will fade up (become brighter). Interestingly enough, a dimmer rack module allows for minor color control as well.
Although large dimmer racks are sometimes used, these are often replaced with a dimmer rack module, which is smaller and contains a 20 to 50 ampere breaker. The advantage of a dimmer rack module is that it can also supply current to other devices, such as foggers and hazers, or lifting equipment. This is important as these other devices can be damaged if you fail to use a dimmer rack module on non-dimming electrical devices. The circuit to which a dimmer rack module is connected to will be constantly energized, thus protecting these other devices. Even in cases where it is thought that a regular dimmer rack will always be operating at full power, it can be dangerous for non-dimming devices due to interruptions in the data stream caused by DMX signals and noise interference, which would lead to the dimmer dimming the circuit.