UL Listed Commercial Dimmer
Pack with 8 Channels 2400 Watt/Channel, Microprocessor Controlled, Dual SCR, Toroidal Filters, Micro-Plex, DMX 512, 0-10V Analog Inputs. 120V.
NSI LIGHTING - Light Control Systems
NSI is ushering in a new era of microprocessor controlled stage lighting technology with these products. The powerful NSI digital product series provides advanced, flexible control for a variety of innovative applications. Because of their advanced design, these consoles feature many benefits found in today's personal computers. You can add programmable memory, scene masters and chase effects, all with the simplicity of a familiar two-scene console.
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...Pre-Rig
- Pre-rig Trusses have bars with lights and other gear attached so that they can be lowered into a suitable operating position for a show or raised to store or transport without having to remove the gea. Used . r from the truss.. Used . ...Folding
- A folding truss is a truss that folds for easy storage and transport.. Used . . Used . ...Lens
- A lens is a device for either concentrating or diverging light, usually formed from a piece of shaped glass. Analogous devices used with other types of electromagnetic radiation are also called lense. Used . s: for instance, a microwave lens can be made from paraffin wax.
The earliest records of lenses date to Ancient Greece, with Aristophanes' play The Clouds (424 BC) mentioning a b. Used . urning-glass (a convex lens used to focus the sun's rays to produce fire). The writings of Pliny the Elder (23-79) also show that burning-glasses were known to the Roman Empire, and mentions what is possibly tFull Racks
- Dimmer racks are cabinets designed for stacking many dimmer modules into an easily accessible space. They can be permanent architectural installments or portable units built for road travel and vary i. Used . n size from small rack with only a few dimmer modules to very large racks with hundreds. . Used . ...
Used Dimmer Rack Modules
A dimmer rack module is a small device that is used in professional lighting to adjust the brightness of a light fixture. It works by altering the voltage of electricity that is delivered to the lamp. When the dimmer rack module reduces this power, the brightness of the lamp will fade down (become dimmer). Alternatively, if the dimmer rack module increased the power, the lamp will fade up (become brighter). Interestingly enough, a dimmer rack module allows for minor color control as well.
Although large dimmer racks are sometimes used, these are often replaced with a dimmer rack module, which is smaller and contains a 20 to 50 ampere breaker. The advantage of a dimmer rack module is that it can also supply current to other devices, such as foggers and hazers, or lifting equipment. This is important as these other devices can be damaged if you fail to use a dimmer rack module on non-dimming electrical devices. The circuit to which a dimmer rack module is connected to will be constantly energized, thus protecting these other devices. Even in cases where it is thought that a regular dimmer rack will always be operating at full power, it can be dangerous for non-dimming devices due to interruptions in the data stream caused by DMX signals and noise interference, which would lead to the dimmer dimming the circuit.