Contact a Sales Specialist about used L-16 Crank-Up Lift for sale.
L-16 Crank-Up Lift Crank Lifts
One Man, Two Minute Setup
Eighteen Separate Locking Positions
Heavy Duty Self Braking Winch
16' Maximum Lift Height
Adjustable Heavy Duty Leveling Pads
Wheel Kit Included
2 Square Top Tube with .125 Wall
4 Square Base Tube
Applied Electronics Crank Lifts
Applied Electronics manufactures and distributes trussing, portable crank lifts, ground support systems, roof systems, dimmers, lighting controllers, power distribution and other accessories.
Applied Electronics supply equipment to Production professionals, Rental Companies, Arena, Film, Television, Schools, Churches, Retail and the Trade show industries.
- Outboard effects hardware is generally used to artificially enhanced or processes sounds or audio signals to artistically emphasize or place the content into a more appropriate signal.. Used . . Used . ...Processor Units
- A processor unit is an individual piece of equipment, usually a computer, used to process editing infomation.. Used . . Used . ...Triangular
- A triangular truss is so named because of its triangular shape, having three main support bars.. Used . . Used . ...1000 - 5000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 1000 - 5000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Adaptor
- A connector allowing more than 2 electrical devices to be connected to a single power source. These connections are normally in parallel (each device is given the same voltage levels), but current is . Used . divided between them. Also known as a "Twofer".
3-way splitters are known as "Threefers".. Used . ...
Crank lifts will prevent injuries and enable stage crews to easily move heavy items with ease. A crank up lift can typically be used to lift up anywhere from 100 LBs to 500 LBs of materials. Every crank lift has different adjustable heights that they can lift. Most cranks lifts are able to lift objects at least 13 feet. Some can go as high as 20 feet.
Most crank lifts are different than a regular conventional lighting lift because they are more mobile and take less time to set up. In only takes a few minutes for one person to set up or take apart several crank lifts. Other features of a crank lift stand are that they have collapsible legs, built in wheels so that they can be easily moved and they have a multiple locking mechanisms for safety reasons. The locks will keep the crank lift in place and prevent it from sliding or moving even an inch.
A truss crank lift is a type of crank lift, which can also be used to load up and unload heavy items. They are extremely stable and wonâ??t be easily knocked down by clumsy passer-byers that bump into it. Crank lifts usually come with state of the art heavy-duty steel cables that have been readily tested and proven to hold up.
Make sure to use crank lifts that are compatible with other truss systems.