Contact a Sales Specialist about used LCD 995 for sale.
LCD 995 LED Lighting
LED quantity: 36 x 3W RGBW LED
Power consumption: 150W
DMX control: 7 channel
Beam angle: 30
Power in: AC110V-240V. 50Hz/60Hz
Size: 230 x 230 x 76 mm
Weight: 1.5 kgs
- Color temperature is measured in kelvins, and gel colors are organized by several different systems maintained by the color manufacturing companies. The apparent color of a light is determined largel. Used . y by the gel color given it, but also in part by the power level the lamp is being run at and the color of material is it to light. As the percentage of full power a lamp is being run at drop. Used . s, the tungsten filament in the bulb glows orange instead of more nearly white. This is known as amber drift or amber shift. Thus a 1000-watt instrument at 50% will appear far more orange than a 500-watt instrAuxiliary Input
- A signal path that goes back to the sound console for line lever signals sent to a seperate outboard piece of equipment such as an EQ, Delay, Effect Processor, etc, via an Auxiliary Send.. Used . . Used . ...Hertz
- A unit of measure for frequency generally applied to waveforms, one Hertz is equal to one cycle in one second. It is abbreviated Hz so that 100 Hz would be 100 cycles per second. However, the unit m. Used . ay be applied to periodic events other than waveforms like the second hand on a clock, which would cycle at 1 Hz, or a human heart that may beat at 1.2 Hz. Named after the German physicist H. Used . einrich Rudolf Hertz, the name was established in 1930, but did not replace the term cycles per second until the 1970s.
- A1 is Lighting Industry Forum code for lamps that are origianally recommended for projection.
Here are all the codes:
CP: Film, Television &Photographic studio (3200K)
. Used . A1: Projection
T: Theatre (3000K)
P2: Photoflood (3200K)
K: General Purpose Flood Lighting (2850K) . Used . ...Illumination
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...
LED lighting is a specialized kind of stage lighting which is highly valued by technicians due to its high light output and low power consumption. Used as an alternative to traditional stage lighting such as halogen lamps, LED stage lighting is a more than capable alternative for just about any kind of application, although it is primarily used for lighting cycloramas, and for side, back and top lighting.
In addition to these uses, LED lighting can be used to ‚??blind the audience‚?Ě, a nice special effect which involves briefly exposing the audience to a direct light beam from the LED stage lighting at crucial moments of the concert or show. LED wash lights are also great for applying a technique known as ‚??wall washing‚?Ě, thanks to the high intensity of their light beam.
LED wash lights can provide the full spectrum of light colors, despite usually only being fitted with green, blue and red LEDs. The operator simply needs to adjust the intensity of the various colored beams of light, manipulating them to achieve the desired color spectrum.
LED lighting is provided by three pieces of equipment. The most common are LED Pars, which imitate traditional stage lights and have a number of LEDs mounted onto them. Striplights, which are basically a long length of LED wash lights, are also very common, while the versatility of moving LED lights is also becoming an increasingly preferred option for many stage lighting technicians.
Besides its higher light output and lower power consumption, LED lighting has a number of other advantages. One is that they have an exceptionally high heat tolerance, which means they can be used almost anywhere without worrying about them becoming damaged due to overheating. Another advantage of LED lighting is that it has a much longer shelf life than traditional lighting.