Contact a Sales Specialist about used LCD 995 for sale.
LCD 995 LED Lighting
LED quantity: 36 x 3W RGBW LED
Power consumption: 150W
DMX control: 7 channel
Beam angle: 30
Power in: AC110V-240V. 50Hz/60Hz
Size: 230 x 230 x 76 mm
Weight: 1.5 kgs
Incandescent light bulb
- The incandescent light bulb (archaically known as the electric lamp) uses a glowing wire filament heated to white-hot by electrical resistance, to generate light (a process known as thermal radiation . Used . or incandescence). The bulb is the glass enclosure which keeps the filament in a vacuum or low-pressure noble gas, or a halogen gas in the case of quartz-halogen lamps (see below) in order to. Used . prevent oxidisation of the filament at high temperatures. In Australia and South Africa a light bulb is also called a light globe.
Because of its poor efficiency and yellowish color, it is being ...Absorption
- A surfaces ability to absorb sound. Absorption is rated from 0 to 1.
Full absoption is 1. Full reflection is 0. . Used . . Used . Ballyhoo
- A set of programmed moves for automated lights where the lights move randomly within a specific area.. Used . . Used . ...LED
- An LED or light emitting diode is simply a tiny light bulb that fits into an electrical circuit. However, unlike ordinary bulbs, LEDs don't have a filament that will burn out and generate very little . Used . heat. They are illuminated by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material and last as long as a standard transistor.. Used . ...Intelligent Fixtures
- Intelligent Fixtures or Moving Lights were originally implemented in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the . Used . early 1980's. As the digital age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are . Used . currently used in almost all major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices...
LED lighting is a specialized kind of stage lighting which is highly valued by technicians due to its high light output and low power consumption. Used as an alternative to traditional stage lighting such as halogen lamps, LED stage lighting is a more than capable alternative for just about any kind of application, although it is primarily used for lighting cycloramas, and for side, back and top lighting.
In addition to these uses, LED lighting can be used to ‚??blind the audience‚?Ě, a nice special effect which involves briefly exposing the audience to a direct light beam from the LED stage lighting at crucial moments of the concert or show. LED wash lights are also great for applying a technique known as ‚??wall washing‚?Ě, thanks to the high intensity of their light beam.
LED wash lights can provide the full spectrum of light colors, despite usually only being fitted with green, blue and red LEDs. The operator simply needs to adjust the intensity of the various colored beams of light, manipulating them to achieve the desired color spectrum.
LED lighting is provided by three pieces of equipment. The most common are LED Pars, which imitate traditional stage lights and have a number of LEDs mounted onto them. Striplights, which are basically a long length of LED wash lights, are also very common, while the versatility of moving LED lights is also becoming an increasingly preferred option for many stage lighting technicians.
Besides its higher light output and lower power consumption, LED lighting has a number of other advantages. One is that they have an exceptionally high heat tolerance, which means they can be used almost anywhere without worrying about them becoming damaged due to overheating. Another advantage of LED lighting is that it has a much longer shelf life than traditional lighting.