Contact a Sales Specialist about used ADA-7000 for sale.
ADA-7000 Enhancers and Exciters
is a 2U rackmount analog I/O expander for R-BUS-Ready products like Roland
's V-Mixers and VS-2480 24-track Digital Studio Workstation. It features 24-bit and up to 96kHz A/D-D/A conversion via eight balanced XLR/TRS inputs with RCA and balanced XLR outputs.
Roland Enhancers and Exciters
Roland Corporation U.S. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments including keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices. With over 25 years of musical instrument development, Roland sets the standards in music technology for the world to follow.
- Reverb is an audio effect that reproduces the many echos that occur when a sound is produced in an enclosed space where the sound is reflected repeatedly by the boundaries of the enclosure, even after. Used . the source of the sound stops. The number of echos and the duration of the echos can be varied and with some modern effects units, the shape of the enclosure can be altered as well.. Used . ...Scoop Light
- Scoop lights or Scoops are circular fixtures that do not have any lenses. They have a reflector at the back of the fixture that directs the light out of the fixture. Since they do not have any sort o. Used . f lens system they are cheaper than other fixtures. However, the downside of this makes it so that you can not focus the light at all (even PAR's allow for more control than scoops). . Used . Zoetrope
- Early device for creating the illusion of continuous motion. A sequence of still pictures was viewed rapidly through slits in a rotating drum so that the images appeared to merge. . Used . . Used . ...5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...
Enhancers and Exciters
Enhancers and Exciters are a kind of effects processing unit which is used to apply a technique known as audio signal processing in order to enhance audio signals. It does this through a range of processes, including phase manipulation, dynamic equalization, subtle distortion and also through harmonic synthesis of audio signals. In addition, Enhancers and Exciters can also be employed to simulate a deep-sounding base effect in small speakers, which is done by synthesizing the harmonics of low frequency audio signals.
One of the first Enhancers and Exciters was the Aural Audio Exciter, which adds synthesized harmonics and phase shift to enhance an audio signal‚??s intelligibility and clarity. Nowadays though, Enhancers and Exciters are usually found in sound enhancement processors and editing software. A modern audio exciter is able to perform a vast range of sound enhancements and can emulate analogue enhancers, and can be applied for numerous different uses.
One of the main uses of Enhancers and Exciters is to enhance dull-sounding recordings, especially in the case of older tape recordings which have suffered from repeated overdubs. Enhancers and Exciters are also used in conjunction with software and hardware media players to add audio enhancement, and they are also suitable for vinyl DJs who need to ‚??brighten up‚?Ě older records or add different sound qualities to them.
Finally, Audio Enhancers and Exciters can be used with electronic musical instruments such as the bass guitar or electronic keyboards. For this purpose, they are sold in something called a ‚??stompbox‚?Ě pedal format.