Contact a Sales Specialist about used ADA-7000 for sale.
ADA-7000 Enhancers and Exciters
is a 2U rackmount analog I/O expander for R-BUS-Ready products like Roland
's V-Mixers and VS-2480 24-track Digital Studio Workstation. It features 24-bit and up to 96kHz A/D-D/A conversion via eight balanced XLR/TRS inputs with RCA and balanced XLR outputs.
Roland Enhancers and Exciters
Roland Corporation U.S. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments including keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices. With over 25 years of musical instrument development, Roland sets the standards in music technology for the world to follow.
- In computer science, a memory address is a unique identifier for a memory location at which a CPU or other device can store a piece of data for later retrieval. In modern byte-addressable computers, e. Used . ach address identifies a single byte of storage; data too large to be stored in a single byte may reside in multiple bytes occupying a sequence of consecutive addresses. Some microprocessors . Used . were designed to be word-addressable, so that the typical storage unit was actually larger than a byte. Examples include the Texas Instruments TMS9900 and the National Semiconductor IMP-16, both of which used ...10-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...Touring Systems
- A touring system is generally a rack unit designed for easy of mobility, set up and repair to be taken on tour and can include lighting, audio and staging equipment. . Used . . Used . ...Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Analog signal
- An analog or analogue signal is any variable signal continuous in both time and amplitude. It differs from a digital signal in that small fluctuations in the signal are meaningful. Analog is usually t. Used . hought of in an electrical context, however mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other systems may also use analog signals.
The word "analog" implies an analogy between cause an. Used . d effect, voltage in and voltage out, current in and current out, sound in and frequency out.
An analog signal uses some property of the medium to convey the signal's information. For example, an ...
Enhancers and Exciters
Enhancers and Exciters are a kind of effects processing unit which is used to apply a technique known as audio signal processing in order to enhance audio signals. It does this through a range of processes, including phase manipulation, dynamic equalization, subtle distortion and also through harmonic synthesis of audio signals. In addition, Enhancers and Exciters can also be employed to simulate a deep-sounding base effect in small speakers, which is done by synthesizing the harmonics of low frequency audio signals.
One of the first Enhancers and Exciters was the Aural Audio Exciter, which adds synthesized harmonics and phase shift to enhance an audio signal‚??s intelligibility and clarity. Nowadays though, Enhancers and Exciters are usually found in sound enhancement processors and editing software. A modern audio exciter is able to perform a vast range of sound enhancements and can emulate analogue enhancers, and can be applied for numerous different uses.
One of the main uses of Enhancers and Exciters is to enhance dull-sounding recordings, especially in the case of older tape recordings which have suffered from repeated overdubs. Enhancers and Exciters are also used in conjunction with software and hardware media players to add audio enhancement, and they are also suitable for vinyl DJs who need to ‚??brighten up‚?Ě older records or add different sound qualities to them.
Finally, Audio Enhancers and Exciters can be used with electronic musical instruments such as the bass guitar or electronic keyboards. For this purpose, they are sold in something called a ‚??stompbox‚?Ě pedal format.