Contact a Sales Specialist about used Ariuss SH 2500 for sale.
Ariuss SH 2500 Follow Spots
...has three built-in axial fans with great design and radiation, and a base protection against overheating and high voltage.
Osiris Follow Spots
- Audio is the science and art of recording or reproducing sound through mechanical or electronic means. The field includes many disciplines, such as electrical engineering, acoustics, and music with de. Used . sign, installation and operation of sound recording and reproduction equipment as the focus. . Used . ...Platforms
- Some stages are made up of many smaller table like platforms so they can be easily transported or stored. These platforms are generally used in the forming of large stages, are fastened together, com. Used . e in different hights and widths and have different materials for their surface, like woods and canvases. . Used . ...Box
- A box truss is square in shape like a box in cross section and is useful for touring as gear can be hung inside the truss which protects it when loading and takes up less space in the truck.. Used . . Used . ...Zoom Flash
- A flash with the capability of adjusting the width of its beam to accurately fit the angle of the lens being used.. Used . . Used . ...Zone Focusing
- Technique for focusing a lens so that the field depth extends over a predetermined scope of distances making an entire area, or zone, in focus rather than one specific subject. . Used . . Used . ...
Follow Spots are used in stage lighting in order to project an intense beam of light onto the stage. Often called spot lights, follow spots are usually controlled manually during live performances, by a follow spot operator whose job it is to follow the movements of performers on the stage. Follow spots are used in almost all stage productions and concerts, when it is necessary to highlight one or more individuals at specific times during the show.
High-intensity discharge lamps are the preferred light source for most follow spots, although others can be used. To change the color of the spot light that is directed onto the stage, follow spots operators use something known as a color magazine, which is fitted to the follow spot and contains a number of different colored gels.
The arrangement of follow spots varies according to the venue. Some venues have follow spots installed on the catwalk, or otherwise in the main control booth or special spot booths. During concerts, the follow spots are often mounted on trusses. These spot booths are installed in strategic places, to the sides, or at the rear of the stage, depending on the coverage requirements, and also other considerations, such as the architecture of the venue.