Contact a Sales Specialist about used LP-500 for sale.
LP-500 Lighting Consoles
Leprecon Lighting Consoles
We are building a company that will survive and thrive in the long term, as we continue to develop and maintain the capacity to enable the rapid development, marketing, manufacturing and service of leading edge entertainment lighting products, in accordance with our vision.
We do this by designing, building and marketing innovative, high quality, reasonably priced products.
- Scoop lights or Scoops are circular fixtures that do not have any lenses. They have a reflector at the back of the fixture that directs the light out of the fixture. Since they do not have any sort o. Used . f lens system they are cheaper than other fixtures. However, the downside of this makes it so that you can not focus the light at all (even PAR's allow for more control than scoops). . Used . Moving Mirror Lights
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Gobo
- A gobo is a thin circular plate with holes cut in it to create patterns of projected light. The name may be derived from a contraction of "go between", or from "GOes Before Optics". Another possible . Used . origin is from the early days of Hollywood. When the Director of Photography wanted daylight excluded from some area of the set, he'd say "GO BlackOut". Members of the crew would run around p. Used . utting black material between the sun and the set.
A gobo may be made from thin metal sheet, usually steel, or from etched glass, depending upon the complexity of the design. Glass gobos often incReverb
- Reverb is an audio effect that reproduces the many echos that occur when a sound is produced in an enclosed space where the sound is reflected repeatedly by the boundaries of the enclosure, even after. Used . the source of the sound stops. The number of echos and the duration of the echos can be varied and with some modern effects units, the shape of the enclosure can be altered as well.. Used . ...Illumination
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...
Lighting consoles are electronic devices for controlling multiple lights simultaneously from one point. Dimmers for controlling lighting intensity, automated lighting, fog machines and hazers are some of the special effects lighting devices controlled by a lighting board or lighting desk (other terms for lighting consoles).
An electronic control protocol is used by lighting consoles to communicate with other devices in the lighting system. Some of these are DMX512, ACN and DMX-512-A. New protocols are being introduced as more sophisticated lighting systems become available.
In the entertainment industry, where theatrical lighting design is mostly used, lighting consoles are usually found in the control booth, auditorium or the foyer. For this application, the most common protocol is DMX512.
Lighting consoles are available in different sizes and complexities. A preset board, a conventional console for basic lighting systems, is used mostly for small setups. However, DJs may complement it with more advanced hybrid consoles. A moving light controller works with dimmers for controlling ordinary lighting. It also provides additional controls for automated stage lighting (also called intelligent lighting) to produce very complex lighting effects. Other types of lighting consoles include memory consoles, personal-control based controllers, and remote focus unit.
The light board operator (also called the light op or board op) is the person who operates the lighting console. Depending on the scale and type of production, he can be the lighting designer or the stage manager. He or she is responsible for conventional or automated lighting fixtures as well as controlling video.