Buy Used CL4 by Crown
Used & New Prices
|We can find this item used for you.||Find This Product Used|
Used CL4 For Sale
CL4 Amp Rack Units...a specific application or to add future technology as it develops (see Section 4.3.2 for
descriptions of available SSTs).
Modern power amplifiers are sophisticated pieces of engineering capable of producing
extremely high power levels. They must be treated with respect and correctly installed if they are to provide the many years of reliable
service for which they were designed.
Crown Amp Rack UnitsCrown international Manufacturer of power amplifiers, microphones, and processing for the professional audio industry.
Compression and Dynamics - Compression is the reduction of the dynamic range of a sound to avoid unintentional changes and increases in the amplitude. Compression is generally used to make an audio signal sound louder without i. Used . ncreasing its peak amplitude. By compressing or limiting the peak signals, it becomes possible to increase the overall volume of the signal without exceeding the dynamic limits of a device or. Used . medium. This causes quiet sounds to become louder, while louder sounds remain unchanged....
Lighting instruments - There are a variety of instruments frequently used in the theater. Although they vary in many ways they all have the following four basic components in one form or another...
* Box/Housin. Used . g - a metal or plastic container to house the whole instrument and prevent light from spilling in un-wanted directions.
* Source of light (bulb or lamp).
* Lens or opening - the g. Used . ap in the housing where the light is intended to come out.
* Reflector - behind or around the light source in such a way as to direct more light towards the lense or opening.
Accent - A distinguishing feature or characteristic in design, such as a feature that sets apart or complements a decorative style. Something that emphasizes or contrasts something else, like when a little col. Used . or makes the qualities of an image stand out. . Used . ...
Digital signal - A digital signal is a signal that is both discrete and quantized. Its primary counterpart is an analog signal. Digital signals usually occur in electronics, but may be found in other fields of enginee. Used . ring as well.
Digital signals may be divided into two categories:
* Some are inherently both discrete and quantized (ex. the number of people who visit a certain. Used . establishment every day).
* Some describe phenomena that are actually continuous in one way or another. The signal must be discretized, quantized, or both, in order to make it digital. This "digitiz...