Contact a Sales Specialist about used Nat TM 4000 for sale.
Nat TM 4000 Moving Mirror Scanners
Coemar revolutionized the automated lighting industry with the release of the New Advanced Technology Total Movement series (NAT TM) in 1996. In two flavors, the Nat TM 2000
and Nat TM 4000
. The combination of 360deg unrestricted movement of the mirror head along with spectacular output and a myriad of features proved to be irresistible for lighting designers worldwide. The Nat TM 4000
was a unique industry standard in its time.
Coemar Moving Mirror Scanners
Founded in 1933, Coemar Spa is a developer, manufacturer, and seller of lighting products and industry innovation for entertainment, architectural, and commercial applications, guaranteeing unique professional pre-sale and post-sale services. Coemar, whose headquarters are based in Castel Goffredo (MN), Italy, has grown to over 400 employees/associates around the globe, with distribution throughout almost 70 countries.
COEMAR USA (formerly Tracoman Inc.) was formed for its second run in 1999 by industry veteran GERARD COHEN, who initially struck gold with Tracoman Inc. the first time around.
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....Lighting Console
- . Used . . Used . 10-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...Pre-Rig
- Pre-rig Trusses have bars with lights and other gear attached so that they can be lowered into a suitable operating position for a show or raised to store or transport without having to remove the gea. Used . r from the truss.. Used . ...Cyc Light
- Cyc lights, also known as strip lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lamps are often. Used . covered with individual gels of multiple colors (somet . Used . ...
Moving Mirror Scanners
Moving Mirror Scanners are often used for club lighting, as well as for stage lighting, and are quite similar in concept to moving lights in that they offer increased versatility and can be used to create more complex special effects than conventional stage lights. Scanners have actually been around for years ‚?? indeed, they were the first ever kind of moving lights, preceding the more popular intelligent lights that are now used today.
The main different between moving mirror light scanners is that, unlike more modern moving lights that have mechanical light fixtures, scanners rely on ‚??mirrors that move‚?Ě to direct the light beam, rather than moving light components. The fixture of the scanning head light doesn‚??t actually move by itself. Rather, it contains a built in mirror fixed to a pivot point that moves around and directs the beam of light which is focused onto it.
Much like a moving lights, scanners or club lighting can be pre-programmed before a production so that the operator doesn‚??t have to control the light through the duration of the show, though of course some skilled operators prefer to operate the lights manually, during the performance, if they have the experience to do so.
Scanners are available in a wide range of different sizes, and offer many different types of features to lighting technicians. Features include high-resolution stepping, high-resolution glass gobos with indexing and rotation, color mixing, mechanical dimming, remote focus, electronic strobing and many more.