Contact a Sales Specialist about used Chroma Q 5-Way PSU for sale.
Chroma Q 5-Way PSU Conventional Lighting Accessories
5 Way PSU Specifications
Product Code: CHCBPSU
Dimensions: 360mm ? 185mm ? 65mm
Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 4A @ 120VAC; 2A @ 240VAC
Control: USITT DMX512 (1990)
Power Connector: IEC
Colour: Black powder coated paint
IP Rating: IP20
Approvals: Pending EN55103-1 & 2, IEC60950, EN61000-3-3 & EN61000-3-2
Chroma Q Conventional Lighting Accessories
The new Chroma-Q‚?Ę Plus colour changer builds on the great success of the Original colour changer and adds new, advanced features, while maintaining the affordable price.
With over 30,000 units sold worldwide, the Original's industry proven performance and reliability is combined in the Chroma-Q‚?Ę Plus with new electronic features, increased capacity and other enhancements - providing even greater flexibility and usability.
- A lighting console button that performs on action when pressed and another when released. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Speaker
- A speaker is a device that converts an electrical signal into the equivalent air vibrations in order to make audible sound.. Used . . Used . ...Frequency
- The measurement of the number of times a repeated event, generally a waveform, occurs in a given time frame usually expressed in Hertz, abbreviated Hz, or cycles per second. . Used . . Used . ...Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Light Board
- A light board is yet another name used to describe a lighting console.. Used . . Used . ...
Conventional Lighting Accessories
Conventional lighting accessories are characteristic of modern stage lighting. Modern stage lighting has quite a number of purposes onstage namely: to compose or literally paint a scene which would show the audience what the lighting designer intends for them to see; to direct audience attention to a specific area or to divert attention from another; to illuminate what unfolds; to reveal form, such as three-dimensional elements; to set the mood or tone of scenes; to project scenery; to set or change time and space positions, i.e., red for either sunset or sunrise and blue for night, with sky scene projections like heavenly bodies achieved by employing mechanical filters called gobos; and to plot the action, with the lighting event used to either advance or trigger the action.
Conventional lighting accessories are composed of a color frame or gel frame structured from either cardboard or metal and intended to encapsulate color media or gel. It is placed right outside the lighting fixture directly in front of the lens assembly. Generally, such fixtures are also integrated with a gel frame holder that keeps the gel frame in place.
Conventional lighting accessories can occasionally come with single or a set of barn doors. So called because of how they look like, they are actually composed of two larger outwardly-widening leaves and two smaller outwardly-narrowing ones. The leaves function to contour the light beam‚??s shape and block any light scattering by the lenses to prevent unnecessary light spills onto spaces where light is not required, such as the viewers‚?? eyes.
A device called a top hat is designed to protect the viewers‚?? eyes from the direct light source. It is also a component of conventional lighting accessories.