Contact a Sales Specialist about used Chroma Q 5-Way PSU for sale.
Chroma Q 5-Way PSU Conventional Lighting Accessories
5 Way PSU Specifications
Product Code: CHCBPSU
Dimensions: 360mm ? 185mm ? 65mm
Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 4A @ 120VAC; 2A @ 240VAC
Control: USITT DMX512 (1990)
Power Connector: IEC
Colour: Black powder coated paint
IP Rating: IP20
Approvals: Pending EN55103-1 & 2, IEC60950, EN61000-3-3 & EN61000-3-2
Chroma Q Conventional Lighting Accessories
The new Chroma-Qâ?˘ Plus colour changer builds on the great success of the Original colour changer and adds new, advanced features, while maintaining the affordable price.
With over 30,000 units sold worldwide, the Original's industry proven performance and reliability is combined in the Chroma-Qâ?˘ Plus with new electronic features, increased capacity and other enhancements - providing even greater flexibility and usability.
- A unique method introduced by photographers Ansel Adams and Fred Archer around 1940 for determining the best exposure and correct development for an individual photograph by way of analysiing the subj. Used . ects luminosities in terms of ten gray tones or “zones” labled 0 to IX or zero to nine and visualizing them as print densities. The zone system gives photographers a systematic method for ac. Used . curately identifing the relationship between the way they see the photographic subject and the results they achieve in their finished works....Monitor
- Monitor can refer to a speaker used on stage, usually in the shape of a wedge, to enable musicians to hear each other or a studio monitor that is designed for audio production in recording, film, tele. Used . vision and radio studios.. Used . ...Frequency
- The measurement of the number of times a repeated event, generally a waveform, occurs in a given time frame usually expressed in Hertz, abbreviated Hz, or cycles per second. . Used . . Used . ...Chase
- A set of cues that loops again and again. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Crossfade
- A value of time that is assigned to a parameter that controls the duration of change from one DMX value to another DMX value or to fade from one scene to another. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...
Conventional Lighting Accessories
Conventional lighting accessories are characteristic of modern stage lighting. Modern stage lighting has quite a number of purposes onstage namely: to compose or literally paint a scene which would show the audience what the lighting designer intends for them to see; to direct audience attention to a specific area or to divert attention from another; to illuminate what unfolds; to reveal form, such as three-dimensional elements; to set the mood or tone of scenes; to project scenery; to set or change time and space positions, i.e., red for either sunset or sunrise and blue for night, with sky scene projections like heavenly bodies achieved by employing mechanical filters called gobos; and to plot the action, with the lighting event used to either advance or trigger the action.
Conventional lighting accessories are composed of a color frame or gel frame structured from either cardboard or metal and intended to encapsulate color media or gel. It is placed right outside the lighting fixture directly in front of the lens assembly. Generally, such fixtures are also integrated with a gel frame holder that keeps the gel frame in place.
Conventional lighting accessories can occasionally come with single or a set of barn doors. So called because of how they look like, they are actually composed of two larger outwardly-widening leaves and two smaller outwardly-narrowing ones. The leaves function to contour the light beamâ??s shape and block any light scattering by the lenses to prevent unnecessary light spills onto spaces where light is not required, such as the viewersâ?? eyes.
A device called a top hat is designed to protect the viewersâ?? eyes from the direct light source. It is also a component of conventional lighting accessories.