Contact a Sales Specialist about used Chroma Q 5-Way PSU for sale.
Chroma Q 5-Way PSU Conventional Lighting Accessories
5 Way PSU Specifications
Product Code: CHCBPSU
Dimensions: 360mm ? 185mm ? 65mm
Power: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 4A @ 120VAC; 2A @ 240VAC
Control: USITT DMX512 (1990)
Power Connector: IEC
Colour: Black powder coated paint
IP Rating: IP20
Approvals: Pending EN55103-1 & 2, IEC60950, EN61000-3-3 & EN61000-3-2
Chroma Q Conventional Lighting Accessories
The new Chroma-Q‚?Ę Plus colour changer builds on the great success of the Original colour changer and adds new, advanced features, while maintaining the affordable price.
With over 30,000 units sold worldwide, the Original's industry proven performance and reliability is combined in the Chroma-Q‚?Ę Plus with new electronic features, increased capacity and other enhancements - providing even greater flexibility and usability.
- An LED or light emitting diode is simply a tiny light bulb that fits into an electrical circuit. However, unlike ordinary bulbs, LEDs don't have a filament that will burn out and generate very little . Used . heat. They are illuminated by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material and last as long as a standard transistor.. Used . ...Mixers
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....Absorption
- A surfaces ability to absorb sound. Absorption is rated from 0 to 1.
Full absoption is 1. Full reflection is 0. . Used . . Used . 5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Working Lights
- Stage or auditorium lights, independent of the main theatrical system, used during rehearsals and while the crew sets up or breaks down the stage. Also, low wattage lights used to illuminate offstage. Used . obstacles and props tables unseen by the audience.. Used . ...
Conventional Lighting Accessories
Conventional lighting accessories are characteristic of modern stage lighting. Modern stage lighting has quite a number of purposes onstage namely: to compose or literally paint a scene which would show the audience what the lighting designer intends for them to see; to direct audience attention to a specific area or to divert attention from another; to illuminate what unfolds; to reveal form, such as three-dimensional elements; to set the mood or tone of scenes; to project scenery; to set or change time and space positions, i.e., red for either sunset or sunrise and blue for night, with sky scene projections like heavenly bodies achieved by employing mechanical filters called gobos; and to plot the action, with the lighting event used to either advance or trigger the action.
Conventional lighting accessories are composed of a color frame or gel frame structured from either cardboard or metal and intended to encapsulate color media or gel. It is placed right outside the lighting fixture directly in front of the lens assembly. Generally, such fixtures are also integrated with a gel frame holder that keeps the gel frame in place.
Conventional lighting accessories can occasionally come with single or a set of barn doors. So called because of how they look like, they are actually composed of two larger outwardly-widening leaves and two smaller outwardly-narrowing ones. The leaves function to contour the light beam‚??s shape and block any light scattering by the lenses to prevent unnecessary light spills onto spaces where light is not required, such as the viewers‚?? eyes.
A device called a top hat is designed to protect the viewers‚?? eyes from the direct light source. It is also a component of conventional lighting accessories.