Contact a Sales Specialist about used FCS 960 for sale.
FCS 960 Equalizers
...nced inputs and outputs.
- A type of rugged multipin metallic connector for sound and lighting equipment generally having 3 pins for audio applications and 5 pins for DMX lighting. XLR plugs are very effective at reducing data. Used . and noise errors because a comparison is made between the signals carried by two of data cables, canceling out any differences. This relationship has given rise to the misnomer that XLR sta. Used . nds for eXternal Live Return. However, these connectors, sometimes called Cannons after the original manufacturer were originally called the Cannon X series, later versions added a Latch making the Cannon XL ...Chase
- A set of cues that loops again and again. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Tungsten
- Tungsten (formerly wolfram) is a chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol W (L. wolframium) and atomic number 74. A very hard, heavy, steel-gray to white transition metal, tungsten i. Used . s found in several ores including wolframite and scheelite and is remarkable for its robust physical properties. The pure form is used mainly in electrical applications but its many compounds. Used . and alloys are widely used in many applications (most notably in light bulb filaments and in space-age superalloys).
Pure tungsten is steel-gray to tin-white and is a hard metal. Tungsten can be ...Club Systems
- A club system is an all in one audio or lighting set up designed for permanent installation in a nightclub or similar venue. Used . . Used . ...Windshield
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...
Equalizers are used in sound recording to equalize the balance between an electronic signalâ??s frequency components, by boosting or cutting the energy of specified frequency bands. Audio equalization is most widely used in sound recording, although it has many other applications beside that of the recording studio.
There are a number of different types of Equalizers used in music recording. For example, a simple bass control (or low shelf), is able to adjust the gain of low frequency audio signals, without impacting on other frequencies. High self Equalizers (like a treble) on the other hand, are used to adjust high frequency audio signals only.
Parametric Equalizers offers a far greater range of audio equalization functions however. These types of Equalizers are able to make three specific adjustments, something that makes them incredibly versatile. They can be used first of all to adjust the center frequency, and then they can be used to adjust the Q Factor in order to determine how sharp the bandwidth is. Finally, they can also be used to adjust the gain control in order to determine how much a frequency is boosted or cut in relation to frequencies above or below the selected center frequency range.
A Graphic Dynamic Equalizer is similar to a Parametric Equalizer, except that these Equalizers are designed to be much more user-friendly. However, they are also less flexible than Parametric Equalizers. Graphic Equalizers employ a bank of filters to cover as many as 30 different frequency bands in the audio spectrum, depending on the model. The center frequency and Q Factor on Graphic Equalizers is fixed, but the level of these can be adjusted.