Contact a Sales Specialist about used FCS 960 for sale.
FCS 960 Equalizers
...nced inputs and outputs.
- A type of discharge lamp with high output generally used in Strobe lights and flashes, though sometimes found in some followspots. These lamps utilize an internal electrical discharge passed between . Used . electrodes suspended in xenon gas. Xenon lamps have a color temperature of between 5600 - 6500°K and produce extremely intense, incoherent, full-spectrum white light usually for very short d. Used . urations. ...Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Crank Lifts
- A crank lift is used to manually lift and set a section of scaffolding into place.. Used . . Used . ...Concert Lighting
- Modern stage lighting is a flexible tool in the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of lighting instruments are used in the pursuit of the various p. Used . rinciples or goals of lighting. . Used . ...Full Racks
- Dimmer racks are cabinets designed for stacking many dimmer modules into an easily accessible space. They can be permanent architectural installments or portable units built for road travel and vary i. Used . n size from small rack with only a few dimmer modules to very large racks with hundreds. . Used . ...
Equalizers are used in sound recording to equalize the balance between an electronic signalâ??s frequency components, by boosting or cutting the energy of specified frequency bands. Audio equalization is most widely used in sound recording, although it has many other applications beside that of the recording studio.
There are a number of different types of Equalizers used in music recording. For example, a simple bass control (or low shelf), is able to adjust the gain of low frequency audio signals, without impacting on other frequencies. High self Equalizers (like a treble) on the other hand, are used to adjust high frequency audio signals only.
Parametric Equalizers offers a far greater range of audio equalization functions however. These types of Equalizers are able to make three specific adjustments, something that makes them incredibly versatile. They can be used first of all to adjust the center frequency, and then they can be used to adjust the Q Factor in order to determine how sharp the bandwidth is. Finally, they can also be used to adjust the gain control in order to determine how much a frequency is boosted or cut in relation to frequencies above or below the selected center frequency range.
A Graphic Dynamic Equalizer is similar to a Parametric Equalizer, except that these Equalizers are designed to be much more user-friendly. However, they are also less flexible than Parametric Equalizers. Graphic Equalizers employ a bank of filters to cover as many as 30 different frequency bands in the audio spectrum, depending on the model. The center frequency and Q Factor on Graphic Equalizers is fixed, but the level of these can be adjusted.