Contact a Sales Specialist about used FCS 960 for sale.
FCS 960 Equalizers
...nced inputs and outputs.
BBS Audio Equalizers
- A Smoke Machine or Fogger is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
Hazers by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other ef. Used . fects, such as lighting and light beams. Zoom Flash
- A flash with the capability of adjusting the width of its beam to accurately fit the angle of the lens being used.. Used . . Used . ...Accent
- A distinguishing feature or characteristic in design, such as a feature that sets apart or complements a decorative style. Something that emphasizes or contrasts something else, like when a little col. Used . or makes the qualities of an image stand out. . Used . ...Towers
- Towers are truss like structures used to support roofs and other trussing systems.. Used . . Used . ...Staging
- Staging is the process and art of selecting, designing, or modifying the performance space for a given purpose, be it theatrical, television, film or concert production. . Used . . Used . ...
Equalizers are used in sound recording to equalize the balance between an electronic signalâ??s frequency components, by boosting or cutting the energy of specified frequency bands. Audio equalization is most widely used in sound recording, although it has many other applications beside that of the recording studio.
There are a number of different types of Equalizers used in music recording. For example, a simple bass control (or low shelf), is able to adjust the gain of low frequency audio signals, without impacting on other frequencies. High self Equalizers (like a treble) on the other hand, are used to adjust high frequency audio signals only.
Parametric Equalizers offers a far greater range of audio equalization functions however. These types of Equalizers are able to make three specific adjustments, something that makes them incredibly versatile. They can be used first of all to adjust the center frequency, and then they can be used to adjust the Q Factor in order to determine how sharp the bandwidth is. Finally, they can also be used to adjust the gain control in order to determine how much a frequency is boosted or cut in relation to frequencies above or below the selected center frequency range.
A Graphic Dynamic Equalizer is similar to a Parametric Equalizer, except that these Equalizers are designed to be much more user-friendly. However, they are also less flexible than Parametric Equalizers. Graphic Equalizers employ a bank of filters to cover as many as 30 different frequency bands in the audio spectrum, depending on the model. The center frequency and Q Factor on Graphic Equalizers is fixed, but the level of these can be adjusted.