Contact a Sales Specialist about used FCS 960 for sale.
FCS 960 Equalizers
...nced inputs and outputs.
- A crank lift is used to manually lift and set a section of scaffolding into place.. Used . . Used . ...Color Changers
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
...Large Format Mixers
- Large format mixers are audio mixers having more than 24 channels for input/output.. Used . . Used . ...Enhancers
- Enhancers are outboard audio effects used to improve the clarity of the sound.. Used . . Used . ...Zone System
- A unique method introduced by photographers Ansel Adams and Fred Archer around 1940 for determining the best exposure and correct development for an individual photograph by way of analysiing the subj. Used . ects luminosities in terms of ten gray tones or “zones” labled 0 to IX or zero to nine and visualizing them as print densities. The zone system gives photographers a systematic method for ac. Used . curately identifing the relationship between the way they see the photographic subject and the results they achieve in their finished works....
Equalizers are used in sound recording to equalize the balance between an electronic signalâ??s frequency components, by boosting or cutting the energy of specified frequency bands. Audio equalization is most widely used in sound recording, although it has many other applications beside that of the recording studio.
There are a number of different types of Equalizers used in music recording. For example, a simple bass control (or low shelf), is able to adjust the gain of low frequency audio signals, without impacting on other frequencies. High self Equalizers (like a treble) on the other hand, are used to adjust high frequency audio signals only.
Parametric Equalizers offers a far greater range of audio equalization functions however. These types of Equalizers are able to make three specific adjustments, something that makes them incredibly versatile. They can be used first of all to adjust the center frequency, and then they can be used to adjust the Q Factor in order to determine how sharp the bandwidth is. Finally, they can also be used to adjust the gain control in order to determine how much a frequency is boosted or cut in relation to frequencies above or below the selected center frequency range.
A Graphic Dynamic Equalizer is similar to a Parametric Equalizer, except that these Equalizers are designed to be much more user-friendly. However, they are also less flexible than Parametric Equalizers. Graphic Equalizers employ a bank of filters to cover as many as 30 different frequency bands in the audio spectrum, depending on the model. The center frequency and Q Factor on Graphic Equalizers is fixed, but the level of these can be adjusted.