Contact a Sales Specialist about used FCS 960 for sale.
FCS 960 Equalizers
...nced inputs and outputs.
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...Small Format Mixers
- Small format mixers are audio mixers having 24 or less channels for input/output.. Used . . Used . ...Headsets and Beltpacks
- Headsets are simply headphones with an attached mic, usually a noise canceling condenser mic, used for communicating with other crew members during a show or production. Beltpacks provide power to the. Used . headset and allow it to be used remotely. . Used . ...Yoke
- The metal strip running over the top and on both sides of a light to which the G-Clamp is attached. . Used . . Used . ...Fogger
- A Fogger or Smoke machine is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
Hazers by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other ef. Used . fects, such as lighting and light beams.
Equalizers are used in sound recording to equalize the balance between an electronic signalâ??s frequency components, by boosting or cutting the energy of specified frequency bands. Audio equalization is most widely used in sound recording, although it has many other applications beside that of the recording studio.
There are a number of different types of Equalizers used in music recording. For example, a simple bass control (or low shelf), is able to adjust the gain of low frequency audio signals, without impacting on other frequencies. High self Equalizers (like a treble) on the other hand, are used to adjust high frequency audio signals only.
Parametric Equalizers offers a far greater range of audio equalization functions however. These types of Equalizers are able to make three specific adjustments, something that makes them incredibly versatile. They can be used first of all to adjust the center frequency, and then they can be used to adjust the Q Factor in order to determine how sharp the bandwidth is. Finally, they can also be used to adjust the gain control in order to determine how much a frequency is boosted or cut in relation to frequencies above or below the selected center frequency range.
A Graphic Dynamic Equalizer is similar to a Parametric Equalizer, except that these Equalizers are designed to be much more user-friendly. However, they are also less flexible than Parametric Equalizers. Graphic Equalizers employ a bank of filters to cover as many as 30 different frequency bands in the audio spectrum, depending on the model. The center frequency and Q Factor on Graphic Equalizers is fixed, but the level of these can be adjusted.