Contact a Sales Specialist about used City Color 2500 for sale.
City Color 2500 Color Changers
...ing, preset programs and digital programming capabilities. The innovative CYM (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta) color changing system has true color dichroic filters to produce smooth color crossfades throughout the entire color spectrum.
Articulight Color Changers
Articulite makes architectural lighting, including graphic projectors, architectural color changers and searchlights.
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...Over 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces over 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Wavelength
- The distance from one point, usually the crest, on a vibrating wave to the same point on the next wave. The shorter the wavelength the higher the frequency and the more directional the wave and vice . Used . versa. Commonly designated by the Greek letter lambda (?), wavelengths are usually measured in Angstroms.. Used . ...Circular
- A circular truss is a truss that is shaped like a circle and generally used in large open venues where the stage can be viewed from many angles.. Used . . Used . ...Dimmers and Distro
- Dimmers are devices used to vary the brightness of a light or stage light and are usually controlled remotely by a lighting console or controller by way of a protocol that is usually DMX. A Distro is . Used . a device that distributes power to many devices.. Used . ...
Color changers are lighting accessories used by lighting technicians in concerts, theaters and film studios, to remotely adapt the color of the light beam that their stage lighting equipment projects.
There are two types of color changers in use today. Traditional color changers are called color scrollers, which are a type of mechanical equipment that positions plastic gels in front of the light beam. The light travels through the gel and thus the color of the light beam is changed. These color changers are fitted to the end of the light fixture, and so they do not actually affect the way the light beam is produced.
More popular these days is the LED color changer, which employs an RDM protocol and uses smaller LED screens to change the color of the light beam. The LED color changer is proving to be popular, as it is considered easier to use and can provide more information to the lighting operator (it can provide diagnostic information). LED color changers offer a lot more versatility as well, as they include features such as a light sensor, voltage sensor, temperature sensor, gel string sensor, fan control, and self-testing abilities.
Color changers come in three forms: Single string scrollers, dual string scrollers and CYM color mixing scrollers. Single string color changers are the most common type, but they only have one string of colors. Dual string color changers have two strings of color, while the CYM scrollers (called ‚??true color changers‚?Ě) operate with three color strings.