Contact a Sales Specialist about used 425-8A for sale.
425-8A Mount Speakers
Altec Lansing Mount Speakers
Established in 1937, today Altec Lansing Professional is a leading manufacturer of high performance, high quality professional audio systems and components. Altec Lansing traces its history to the group of Western ElectricÂ® engineers who developed the first commercial professional sound system for the movie "The Jazz Singer" starring Al Jolson. This "talkie" revolutionized motion picture sound, and marked the starting point of the twentieth century audio revolution.
Altec Lansing celebrates the company's rich heritage in the professional audio industry. Our history of technological innovation is unmatched.
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Box
- A box truss is square in shape like a box in cross section and is useful for touring as gear can be hung inside the truss which protects it when loading and takes up less space in the truck.. Used . . Used . ...10-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...Small Format Mixers
- Small format mixers are audio mixers having 24 or less channels for input/output.. Used . . Used . ...Zoom Lens
- A mechanical assembly of lens elements with the capability to vary its focal length allowing for a closer or farther view of a subject, without changing perspective. Zoom lenses are often described b. Used . y the ratio of their focal lengths from longest to shortest. A 100mm to 400mm zoom may be described as a 4:1 or 4× zoom.
. Used . ...
Mount speakers are loudspeakers which are mounted on walls, and are commonly used in theaters and other venues where â??elevatedâ?? speakers are needed at key strategic points in the venue to produce an overall surround sound affect.
The most common kinds of mount speakers are dynamic loudspeakers. A typical dynamic wall mounted speaker consists of a lightweight cone (diaphragm), which is hooked up to a frame through a coil of tinsel wire constrained in a flexible suspension. Mount speakers work in exactly the same way as regular loudspeakers, in that the electric current in the voice coil creates a magnetic field. This interacts with the magnetic system of the driver and generates a force that makes the coil and attached speaker cone vibrate (move back and forth), which reproduces sound.
There are many types of wall mounted speaker available. Full range drivers are one of the most common types of ceiling mounted speaker, as they have the widest possible frequency response. Other mount speakers include subwoofers, which are designed to accurately reproduce the lowest bass notes, and woofers, which reproduce low frequency sounds. Tweeters on the other hand are high frequency mount speakers, designed for replicating the highest frequency sounds. Mid range mount speakers are designed for the middle on the audio spectrum, and therefore are good for neither high nor low frequency sound replication.