The C 16:4 is one of two mid-power, four-channel amplifiers in the C Series family. Attractively packaged in a 2U chassis, it provides 4 Ã? 400 W output into 4 ohm loads.
C Series amplifiers are uniquely capable of adapting to a wide variety of demanding load conditions. Each channel has an individually configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPLâ?¢), which allows the output to be optimized for any loudspeaker load â?? whether a single large Subwoofer
or a series of small 100/70 V loudspeakers. VPL works in combination with adjustable input gain to achieve maximum headroom regardless of input levels or output impedances.
Every C Series is ready for the NomadLink network right out of the box. With NomadLink, key amplifier parameters are displayed via DeviceControl software, and Remote Control
of channel mutes and power on/off is under network control.
Learn more by choosing from the topics in the right hand column.
L a b . g r u p p e n AB ▸ S w e d e n
i n t e r n a t i o n a L c o n t a c t ▸
i n f o@L a b g r u p p e n . c o m |
U S & CANADA CONTACT :
i n f o@TCG - a m e r i c a s . c o m
w w w . l a b g r u p p e n . c o m
- A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or barrel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use cha. Used . in, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium.
A hoist normally is used for lifting (near vertical) and a winch is normally used for pulling (near horizontal).
. Used . ...Club Systems
- A club system is an all in one audio or lighting set up designed for permanent installation in a nightclub or similar venue. Used . . Used . ...WYSIWYG
- Acronym for "What You See Is What You Get," that is used in computing to describe a system where the content during editing appears very similar to the final product. Often employed in the context of . Used . software tools for lighting design and production administration or applied to TTL (through the lens) camera systems where the viewfinders have 100% film frame coverage. WYSIWYG lighting sof. Used . tware usually has fantastic 3D rendering of lighting states and direct connections to lighting consoles, enabling accurate visualisation of lighting designs. WYSIWYGs significantly increase the connection b...LCD
- A liquid crystal display is a low power, flat, thin display device made up of color or monochrome pixels arranged in front of a light source or reflector.
. Used . . Used . ...Address
- In computer science, a memory address is a unique identifier for a memory location at which a CPU or other device can store a piece of data for later retrieval. In modern byte-addressable computers, e. Used . ach address identifies a single byte of storage; data too large to be stored in a single byte may reside in multiple bytes occupying a sequence of consecutive addresses. Some microprocessors . Used . were designed to be word-addressable, so that the typical storage unit was actually larger than a byte. Examples include the Texas Instruments TMS9900 and the National Semiconductor IMP-16, both of which used ...
Used Amp Rack Units
Amp rack units refer to an assortment of rack-mounted or rack-protected PA amplification or sound reinforcement equipment that is set up to work with a mixer and loudspeakers.
An amplifier, also called a power amplifier, is a basic signal processing unit that increases the power of an audio signal to make the sound from a human voice or music louder. A pro audio amplifier is used in professional sound systems as the last active component in the signal chain because it receives input from mixers or other signal processing units, increases the power of the signal, and sends the output to speakers.
There are other types of amplifiers also referred to as amp rack units. A touring amplifier is simply a power amplifier that is designed to withstand conditions that touring musicians are exposed to especially being on the road most of the time. Live power amplifiers are used to support the audio demands of live performances. These amps make help create the unique experience of sound in live concerts.
Some amp rack units are built by combining or adding amplifier modules with other parts. These are amplifier sub-units or parts designed to meet certain specifications. To have a whole amplification unit you may need a transformer, bridge rectifiers and filter capacitors, speaker connectors, input connectors, volume control, heatsink and a suitable rack mount case.