The Gold Channel
is an all-new breed of a microphone preamplifier that truly makes a difference. Unlike any other preamplifier, the Gold Channel
offers a wealth of DSP Tools giving you unprecedented features and sound quality.
The Gold Channel
is a digitally enhanced microphone preamplifier and a signal refinement toolbox. Plug in your microphone, connect the Gold Channel
's outputs to any analog or digital recorder, and safely capture your signal in the best audio quality audio possible. Right after the Gain stage of the Gold Channel
, the signal will be converted from analog to digital through 24 bit A/D converters. Once inside the digital domain, you have access to these famous TC Electronic algorithms:
· DYNAMIC EQUALIZER
· DIGITAL RADIANCE GENERATOR
· MS ENCODER/DECODER
· TIME ALIGNMENT
When processed, a comprehensive set of simultaneous output formats - both analog and digital - enables you to record and monitor your final signal to most storage standards of today.
Used TC Electronic
TC Electronic was founded in 1976 with the objective of developing, manufacturing and marketing first class audio products that provide lasting user value for audio professionals and musicians.
Based in Risskov, Denmark, TC sell their products through a dedicated sales force in Europe, and through sales subsidiaries located in Los Angeles (for the North American markets), Mexico (for the South American markets), Beijing (China), and Tokyo (Japan). Independent distributors cover other markets. Currently TC employs close to 185 people worldwide working in 15 different countries.
TC Electronic continues to be very focused on new technologies and products with its approx. 40 R&D staff. Today, the company is not only a leader in digital signal processing, but also a major player in other aspects of the digital audio technology world, such as digital amplification and networking. Furthermore, TC Electronic has become the Digital Technology Center of TC Group.
Our users include some of the most demanding customers in pro audio, e.g. top artists, world class recording studios, the largest TV and radio stations, the most prominent theatres, operas and other installations and public address companies.
- A Smoke Machine or Fogger is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
A Hazer by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other e. Used . ffects, such as lighting and light beams. Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Headsets and Beltpacks
- Headsets are simply headphones with an attached mic, usually a noise canceling condenser mic, used for communicating with other crew members during a show or production. Beltpacks provide power to the. Used . headset and allow it to be used remotely. . Used . ...Hertz
- A unit of measure for frequency generally applied to waveforms, one Hertz is equal to one cycle in one second. It is abbreviated Hz so that 100 Hz would be 100 cycles per second. However, the unit m. Used . ay be applied to periodic events other than waveforms like the second hand on a clock, which would cycle at 1 Hz, or a human heart that may beat at 1.2 Hz. Named after the German physicist H. Used . einrich Rudolf Hertz, the name was established in 1930, but did not replace the term cycles per second until the 1970s.
- A video camera is a camera that takes continuous pictures and generates a signal for display or recording. It captures images by breaking them down into a series of electromagnetic lines.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Amp Rack Units
Amp rack units refer to an assortment of rack-mounted or rack-protected PA amplification or sound reinforcement equipment that is set up to work with a mixer and loudspeakers.
An amplifier, also called a power amplifier, is a basic signal processing unit that increases the power of an audio signal to make the sound from a human voice or music louder. A pro audio amplifier is used in professional sound systems as the last active component in the signal chain because it receives input from mixers or other signal processing units, increases the power of the signal, and sends the output to speakers.
There are other types of amplifiers also referred to as amp rack units. A touring amplifier is simply a power amplifier that is designed to withstand conditions that touring musicians are exposed to especially being on the road most of the time. Live power amplifiers are used to support the audio demands of live performances. These amps make help create the unique experience of sound in live concerts.
Some amp rack units are built by combining or adding amplifier modules with other parts. These are amplifier sub-units or parts designed to meet certain specifications. To have a whole amplification unit you may need a transformer, bridge rectifiers and filter capacitors, speaker connectors, input connectors, volume control, heatsink and a suitable rack mount case.