This is the 16 Channel version of the Venice
' first truly compact console built in direct response to customer demand. It does exactly what was asked in that it provides a high quality alternative in a huge number of applications where previously Midas
was not an option. These range from smaller conference or live band applications, to effects returns or additional inputs in a large multi-console application, or indeed as part of a small complete mobile system. It also provides the perfect feature set for live acts who need to mix their own FOH and monitor sound from on-stage, and is compact and light enough to fit on even the most cramped performance area.
As usual, Midas
has paid attention to the details that set their consoles apart taking care to provide high quality mic preamps and a stable, responsive EQ section, just as they do on their larger consoles. The simple but intuitive outputs make the overall configuration of the console extremely quick and easy to use.
Midas has been designing and manufacturing live performance mixing consoles for the world‚??s most demanding sound engineers, performers and production rental companies since the early 1970s.
The evolution of Midas consoles throughout the 30-year history of this classic marque has always paralleled, and often led, increasingly sophisticated audio innovations for the world-wide entertainment technology industry. Raising the standards of sonic quality through continual research and development has always been - and still remains - our overall aim.
Equally important to us is the design and implementation of many new areas of control functionality and user-friendly desk operation to anticipate and accommodate the rapidly changing and expanding needs of audio professionals who specify Midas consoles for their major tours, festivals, international events, broadcast projects and prestigious fixed installations.
The Midas design pedigree has, since our birth, been founded upon a track record of achieving a unique symbiosis with working sound engineers around the planet - engineers who respect and endorse our proven technology in the light of their responsibilities to their internationally-based clients who are themselves the leading lights of our industry.
- Audio is the science and art of recording or reproducing sound through mechanical or electronic means. The field includes many disciplines, such as electrical engineering, acoustics, and music with de. Used . sign, installation and operation of sound recording and reproduction equipment as the focus. . Used . ...Pyro
- Pyrotechnics are chemical explosive or flammable firework effects with a manual detonation, usually electrically fired by special fail safe equipment. There are many different kinds of pyrotechnics an. Used . d they are primarily used to enhance a theatrical or musical performances with flashes, smoke, loud bangs and flaming light shows. While similar to fireworks, pyrotechnics are more localized . Used . and generally smaller. ...5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Achromatic
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...Intensity
- Measured in both lux and lumens. For any given luminaire (lighting instrument or fixture), this depends upon the power of the bulb, the design of the instrument (and its corresponding efficiency), the. Used . presence or absence of color gels or gobos, distance from the area to be lit, the color and subtance to be lit, and the neuro-optics of the total scene (that is, the relative contrasts to ot. Used . her regions of illumination). ...
Used Audio Mixers
Audio mixers, or sound consoles, are electronic sound mixing boards used to combine two or more audio signals, before directing them to the output channels connected to the device.
Sound consoles do a great deal more than just combining different audio signals ‚?? they allow users to optimize the sound output in a number of ways ‚?? adjusting various sound levels, enhancing sound with special effects and equalization etc, allowing for unmatched control over the end product.
When there is a need for high quality sound control and output, audio mixers are an essential item for audio team. Mixing desks are used on stage in live concerts to combine the sound input from various musical instruments in to a stereo master mix. For TV and movie studios, sound consoles are essential to combine the various sounds from the numerous different microphones that will be used.
Audio mixers are available in a wide range of different shapes, sizes and designs, beginning with smaller units designed for portability, right up to the enormous sound consoles used in recording studios. The term audio mixer actually refers to any kind of sound mixing board, whereas a sound console is usually a device which sits permanently on a desk.
Technicians usually differentiate audio mixers according to how many channels they have. Fairly standard in the recording industry is the 12-channel mixer, in which you can hook up a total of 12 input sources. Sound consoles can also be more specified ‚?? for example, a 24 x 4 x 2 mixer has 24 inputs, 4 sub-group channels and 2 output channels.