The ColorWash 575E AT is an electronic ballast version of the ColorWash 575 AT, which sees an expansion of features like flicker-free Opera
tion, enhanced light output, extended lamp life, power-saving mode for economy and reduced weight. The same large LCD display - first featured on the ColorSpot 1200 AT
enhances the fixture's user-friendliness. An EThern
et connection is also available with the 575E AT version. ColorWash 575E AT is ideal for theatres, TV studios, medium sized stage applications and all applications requiring a 'workhorse' 575 lamp. Offering full CMY, variable CTO, colour-wheel with 5 replaceable colours + open, combined dimmer/shutter and rotatable beam Shaper
, indexable 360deg with continuous rotation. The standard zoom angle has a range of 12-34deg, extendable with an optional lens to make 24-60deg, currently the most flexible zoom range on the market. The ColorWash 575 AT follows the hugely popular Robe
Wash 575 XT Series fixture.
Robe Show lighting . Manfuacturer of high quality Intelligent Lighting systems and products.
ROBE Lighting, Inc.
13807 N.W. 4th Street,
Sunrise, Florida 33325
Tel.: (954) 615-9100
Fax: (954) 615-9105
- A fogger is a device that emits a dense vapor that appears similar to fog or smoke,
usually by the vaporization of a water and glycol based or glycerine based fluid. A hazer or diffusion fogger. Used . is used to produce an atmospheric haze, rather than clouds of smoke, and is used by many lighting designers to reveal airborne light beams, especially lazers. . Used . ...XY
- A stereo recording technique using two identical cardioid or directional microphones placed next to each other at an angle of 90 degrees. This method is employed to overcome the coverage problems of . Used . AB recording. The main disadvantage being that audio from the center of the stage arrives at a 45 degree angle to the mics where the response is not as efficient leaving an apparent gap in t. Used . he stereo field. ...Angstrom
- An angstrom, angström, or ångström (symbol Å) is a unit of length. It is not an SI unit. It is accepted (although discouraged) for use with the SI. It is used sometimes used expressing the size of ato. Used . ms, and lengths of chemical bonds and visible-light spectra.
The ångström is named after the Swedish physicist Anders Jonas Ångström (18141874), one of the founders of spectrosc. Used . opy. Besides astrophysics, Ångström was also a student of heat transfer, terrestrial magnetism, and the aurora borealis, which was so prominent for him in his northern skies. He created a spectrum chart of sol...Alternating Current
- An alternating current (AC) is an electrical current where the magnitude and direction of the current varies cyclically, as opposed to direct current, where the direction of the current stays constan. Used . t. The usual waveform of an AC power circuit is a sine wave, as this results in the most efficient transmission of energy. However in certain applications different waveforms are used, such a. Used . s triangular or square waves.
Used generically, AC refers to the form in which electricity is delivered to businesses and residences. However, audio and radio signals carried on electrical wire arStages
- A stage is a designated space for the performance of theatrical productions or other live events. Some stages are permanent structures in theaters, but often stages are temporary structures built for . Used . outdoor events and can range is size from small 20 to 30 square foot structures to very large arena sized stages assembled from many components.. Used . ...
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways â?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the â??personalityâ? of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them â??liveâ?, if they have the experience to do so.