The T4805 Vertical Tangent Array Module is the most advanced expression yet of Nexo
's patent-pending GEO Technology. It incorporates the Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesourceā?¢, the Configurable Directivity Flangeā?¢, the Directivity Phase Deviceā?¢ and a unique DSP-driven cardioid LF section.
Multiple T4805s and T2815s combine to form a single very high output source of coherent acoustic energy. GEOSoft, our compiled Matlab application, makes it easy to determine the wavefront curvature that will deliver equal power to equal areas in any Venue
NEXO are among Europe's top three sound reinforcement loudspeaker manufacturers. Based in Paris, the company was founded in 1979 by Eric Vincenot and Michael Johnson. Both are still actively involved with the company and Eric maintains the unique role of Chairman and R&D Director.
What separates NEXO from the competition is an innovative, integrated systems approach to loudspeaker research and development. Each new product/system begins with sophisticated computer simulations, executed by our highly specialised proprietary software. After the design specification stage, the entire electro-acoustic signal chain is thoroughly modeled and product performance rigorously evaluated to maximize system performance in an incredibly short time frame.
Site navigation is traditional here. Simply click-select any topic heading from the top or left side menus. To make our site as user-friendly as possible, we have provided custom translations and on-line utilities for French, German, Portuguese and Spanish translation. To access the NEXO-translated web text
If you find our site useful, we urge you to join NEXOnet by clicking Sign Up right now, or later by selecting the Sign Up option at the left hand side of each page. And, if you have further questions, please use our Contact section, or any of the "Ask Us/Tell Us" opportunities available throughout this site. Thanks for visiting NEXO on-line, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Towers are truss like structures used to support roofs and other trussing systems.. Used . . Used . ...Address
- In computer science, a memory address is a unique identifier for a memory location at which a CPU or other device can store a piece of data for later retrieval. In modern byte-addressable computers, e. Used . ach address identifies a single byte of storage; data too large to be stored in a single byte may reside in multiple bytes occupying a sequence of consecutive addresses. Some microprocessors . Used . were designed to be word-addressable, so that the typical storage unit was actually larger than a byte. Examples include the Texas Instruments TMS9900 and the National Semiconductor IMP-16, both of which used ...Illumination
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...Amp Racks
- An amp rack is any furniture, fixture, or case where multiple amplifiers are mounted in slots or grooves, generally used in touring systems because they are easy to transport.
. Used . . Used . ...Achromatic
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Line array speakers make up a loudspeaker system to create a sound source that produces an evenly distributed sound output. The driver of each line array element is close enough to the driver of the next element to create constructive interference. The resulting sound waves go farther than sound waves from traditional loudspeakers.
Line array systems date back to the early days of research in acoustics. Many old town halls and public venues still have old line source boxes which were found to project voice well though they are much smaller than horn-loaded speakers.
These days, line array speakers use different drivers for high-, mid- and low-frequency passbands that must be in line. Each enclosure must be set up closely to form columns composed of these drivers. To increase the frequency range and maximum sound pressure, the number of drivers per enclosure must be increased.
The orientation of line array speakers may vary. Vertical arrays are excellent for focusing sound at audiences without wasting output energy on ceilings or empty air above the audience because of its very narrow vertical output with a normally-wide horizontal pattern. On the other hand, horizontal line arrays have a very narrow horizontal output with a tall vertical pattern.
For hanging concert speakers which are usually part of a concert reinforcement system, enclosures are set up together using a specialized rigging hardware and they hang from a single point. These line array speakers are curved backward at the lower portion so that the sound will reach more audience.