The alpha V-1/90
is concepted as a 3-way cabinet in a Coaxial-In-Line topology and serves as a MID-HI component in the large sound reinforcement system alpha.
In conjunction with Alpha B3
or alpha B6 the recommended x-over frequency to the Subwoofer
s is 100Hz. The recommended x-over filter transfer function is Butterworth 12dB/octave. The polarity of the Subwoofer
channel has to be switched to ‚??inverted‚?? at the active x-over unit (e.g. DSP 260, DSP244). An Electro-Voice
EVM15L Pro-Line woofer works into a LO-MID short-horn. The HI-MID frequency range is radiated by an Electro-Voice
HP64S rotatable horn system driven by a DH 7 driver. The HI range above 8kHz is reproduced by DYNACORD's HFR 2508 ring radiators with an extremely wide polar pattern. This assures a very comfortable near-field sound quality. Excellent far-throw capabilities are realized due to the Coaxial-In-Line topology of the cabinet.
The alpha V-1/90
is equipped with a passive x-over for the HI transducer and can be Opera
ted in active 2-way mode (LO-MID, HI-MID+HI) or active 3-way mode (LO-MID, HI-MID, HI). The Opera
ting mode can easily be selected by slide switches at the rear panel. Every transducer is reliably protected against critical power levels and short-tem thermal overload by thermo switches and professional halogen radiators in all Opera
The alpha V-1/90
connector panel is equipped with an 8-pole Speakon connector which helps to prevent erroneous connections. The alpha V-1/90
cabinet is made of high-density Mediapan. All corner joints and braces are grooved and glued. The cabinet surface is varnished in structural black. A heavy, powder-coated steel grille protects the front of the cabinet.
Brands like DYNACORD, ELECTRO-VOICE, RTS and others are under the roof of Bosch Communications, Inc.
EVI Audio GmbH as the European headquarters with the electronics manufacturing is located in Straubing, Germany. The loudspeaker boxes are produced in a second facility in Hohenwarth, approximately 45 km away.
In Europe approximately 650 employees are occupied, approximately 500 of which are in Germany. Regional PI-distribution offices are in all large areas of business concentration across Germany. EVI Audio GmbH is also responsible for the activities of the subsidiaries in France and UK and for the territory of Africa and Middle East.
The place of work is Straubing, a mid-size city in close proximity to the Bavarian Forest with his many idyllic little villages. This area offers all amenities and schools close by and all possibilities of living, leisure and sports.
- Lighting control consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the ent. Used . ertainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth.
All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of. Used . the lights. Many modern consoles can also control intelligent lights (lights that can move and change colors), fog machines and hazers, and other special effects devices.
Consoles communicate wit...Volt
- A unit in the international system representing the electric potential and electromotive force equal to the difference of electric potential between two points on a conducting wire carrying a constant. Used . current of one ampere when the power dissipated between the points is one watt. Named after Alessandro Volta for his work with batteries, the term was adopted in the 1880s and is still in u. Used . se today....Mixers
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....Reverb
- Reverb is an audio effect that reproduces the many echos that occur when a sound is produced in an enclosed space where the sound is reflected repeatedly by the boundaries of the enclosure, even after. Used . the source of the sound stops. The number of echos and the duration of the echos can be varied and with some modern effects units, the shape of the enclosure can be altered as well.. Used . ...Conventional
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Speaker cabinets are specially engineered units in which audio equipment such as speakers and their associated hardware are mounted into. These cabinets can be very basic affairs, little more than a wooden case with no additional features other than one port for inputting a sound cable, or they can be incredibly complex cabinets with features ranging from numerous ports and internal baffles to acoustic insulation and composite materials used in their construction.
The main point of housing loud speakers and PA speakers in cabinets is not simply to make them look neat and tidy, although that is one benefit. The cabinet actually provides a useful function in preventing competing sound waves from interacting with each other and distorting the end product. This is because the diaphragm that the speaker driver uses to create the sound we hear generates sound waves both at the front and the rear, and these will be out of sync with each other, thus creating a distortion if not dealt with adequately.
Other side effects include echo and reverberation, as the sound waves would reach the audience at slightly different times as they travel on different paths through the loud speakers towards them.
In addition to minimizing these unwanted side effects, loud speaker‚??s cabinets also help to manage the vibrations which are caused by the driver frame, as well as the buildup of heat that is associated with amplifiers, driver voice coils and other moving components in PA speakers.