The Chroma-Qâ?¢ Color Block'sâ?¢ modular design and comprehensive range of fixing options allows users to easily create a complete LED system using stock of just one generic fixture type - including battens, Blinders
and various mounting configurations using the built in fixing.
Each block features four sets of 3 high output RGB LEDs which produce an intense, powerful light and vibrant colours across the spectrum.
Designed to be intelligent both inside and out, the modular blocks incorporate the laTest
HSI (Hue, Saturation and Intensity) control as well as RGB, and Variable Effects Engine software which gives the lighting designer full control over colour and effects combinations.
The product's lightweight yet robust, heavy gauge aluminium extruded construction houses a discreet Cable
management system and additional protection is built around the LED lenses for a truly road proof fixture.
The Color Block's modular 'building blocks' design has proved extremely popular with both rental comPani
es and end users, who have adopted the fixture to create fully bespoke LED Lighting
solutions for a wide range of touring, TV, theatre, tradeshow and indoor architectural applications.
Create effects lighting including battens, Blinders
, footlights, side fills, cyclorama floods, Truss
toners, discreet set piece lighting and interior architectural lighting applications - all from stock of just one fixture!
The Color Block range includes a wide choice of separately available fixing accessories for wall, floor, Truss
, stand and vertical hanging units, nine different colour options, and UV and white LED versions for specialist applications.
Used Chroma Q
The new Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus colour changer builds on the great success of the Original colour changer and adds new, advanced features, while maintaining the affordable price.
With over 30,000 units sold worldwide, the Original's industry proven performance and reliability is combined in the Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus with new electronic features, increased capacity and other enhancements - providing even greater flexibility and usability.
Over 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces over 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Advanced Control Network
- A new protocol designed to improve upon on the exisiting known limitations of the DMX512 protocol. It was developed by the ESTA (The Entertainment Services and Technology Association).
T. Used . he Advanced Control Network (ACN) is intended to provide the next generation standard for the distribution of data in lighting control networks.
ACN needs to do much more than just supe. Used . rcede DMX. Ideally, ACN will unify lighting control networking, allowing a single network to carry many different kinds of lighting-related data and to connect equipment from different manufacturers. ACN is noColor
- Color temperature is measured in kelvins, and gel colors are organized by several different systems maintained by the color manufacturing companies. The apparent color of a light is determined largel. Used . y by the gel color given it, but also in part by the power level the lamp is being run at and the color of material is it to light. As the percentage of full power a lamp is being run at drop. Used . s, the tungsten filament in the bulb glows orange instead of more nearly white. This is known as amber drift or amber shift. Thus a 1000-watt instrument at 50% will appear far more orange than a 500-watt instrFresnel Lens
- A Fresnel lens is a type of lens invented by Augustin-Jean Fresnel. Originally developed for lighthouses, the design enables the construction of lenses of large size and short focal length without th. Used . e weight and volume of material which would be required in a lens of conventional design.
The Fresnel lens (often pronounced FREZ-nell but usually the original fre-NELL in theatr. Used . ical and motion picture lighting applications) reduces the amount of material required compared to a conventional spherical lens by breaking the lens into a set of concentric annular sections known as Fresnel Enhancers
- Enhancers are outboard audio effects used to improve the clarity of the sound.. Used . . Used . ...
Used LED Wall Washers
LED wall washers are high-powered lights that have the ability to send an illuminating beam of light up to 90 metres. Some Wall washers are also able to produce up to 16 million different kinds of colors. Oftentimes, lighting technicians will change colors every few seconds to create a magical atmosphere or add another element to certain important scenes.
Lighting operators can easily program LED wall washers exactly how they want them to appear on stage at a specific time. Nowadays, with the use of a DMX remote control or DMX remote controllers, lighting technicians have the ability to control LED wall washers from the palm of there hands, while on the move backstage or even in the audience. Operators no longer have to be behind a booth.
The most popular ways that LED wall washers are currently being used include stage lighting for performances, decorative lighting, lighting nightclubs, art gallery lighting and lighting concert stages. Lights created by the LED wall washers are radiant and bright.
LED wall washers come in many shapes and sizes. Smaller ones are more inexpensive than large multi-functionality kinds. Some of the most widely sold LED wall washers are the one-row wall washer, round wall washer 18W, Square wall washer 36W, and Linear wall washer. Most of these LED wall washers are meant only for indoor use, however there is a few that can even be used outdoors, rain or shine.