RCF was founded in 1949 in Reggio Emilia, an Italian city with excellent mechanical and electronic industries. Over the years the company has established itself as a world leader in design, production and marketing of high technology Professional and Commercial Audio products.
Throughout its history the company has continued to expand and diversify to satisfy every audio and musical amplification need: from single systems to big, complex projects.
For sixty years the main administrative and production facility has been in Reggio Emilia where the company has a highly professional and specialized personnel.
RCF markets its products through sales offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain and United States. In the rest of the world the Company operates through a consolidated, capillary network of distributors.
Today RCF employs more than 250 people and sells its products in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Since 1995 the company has been ISO 9001 certified.
- A unit of measure for frequency generally applied to waveforms, one Hertz is equal to one cycle in one second. It is abbreviated Hz so that 100 Hz would be 100 cycles per second. However, the unit m. Used . ay be applied to periodic events other than waveforms like the second hand on a clock, which would cycle at 1 Hz, or a human heart that may beat at 1.2 Hz. Named after the German physicist H. Used . einrich Rudolf Hertz, the name was established in 1930, but did not replace the term cycles per second until the 1970s.
...Drivers and Horns
- Drivers and Horns are speakers designed to produce high frequency audio usually around 3-5 kHz and up to 20 kHz. Horns are usually in the shape of a long corn and look somewhat like the horn of a mus. Used . ical instrument. . Used . ...Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...Acoustics
- Acoustics is a branch of physics and is the study of sound, mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids. A scientist who works in the field of acoustics is an acoustician. The application of acoust. Used . ics in technology is called acoustical engineering. There is often much overlap and interaction between the interests of acousticians and acoustical engineers.
"... acoustics is . Used . characterized by its reliance on combinations of physical principles drawn from other sources; and that the primary task of modern physical acoustics is to effect a fusion of the principles normally adhering t...Achromatic
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...