RCF was founded in 1949 in Reggio Emilia, an Italian city with excellent mechanical and electronic industries. Over the years the company has established itself as a world leader in design, production and marketing of high technology Professional and Commercial Audio products.
Throughout its history the company has continued to expand and diversify to satisfy every audio and musical amplification need: from single systems to big, complex projects.
For sixty years the main administrative and production facility has been in Reggio Emilia where the company has a highly professional and specialized personnel.
RCF markets its products through sales offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain and United States. In the rest of the world the Company operates through a consolidated, capillary network of distributors.
Today RCF employs more than 250 people and sells its products in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Since 1995 the company has been ISO 9001 certified.
- The distance from one point, usually the crest, on a vibrating wave to the same point on the next wave. The shorter the wavelength the higher the frequency and the more directional the wave and vice . Used . versa. Commonly designated by the Greek letter lambda (?), wavelengths are usually measured in Angstroms.. Used . ...Fresnel Lens
- A Fresnel lens is a type of lens invented by Augustin-Jean Fresnel. Originally developed for lighthouses, the design enables the construction of lenses of large size and short focal length without th. Used . e weight and volume of material which would be required in a lens of conventional design.
The Fresnel lens (often pronounced FREZ-nell but usually the original fre-NELL in theatr. Used . ical and motion picture lighting applications) reduces the amount of material required compared to a conventional spherical lens by breaking the lens into a set of concentric annular sections known as Fresnel Motors
- Motors are any electrical or mechanical device used to power lifts that aid the ground support crew in placing gear up onto stages or trusses.. Used . . Used . ...Lux
- The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI derived unit of illuminance or illumination. It is equal to one lumen per square metre.
The difference between the lux and the lumen is that the lux takes i. Used . nto account the area over which the luminous flux is spread. 1000 lumens, concentrated into an area of one square metre, lights up that square metre with an illuminance of 1000 lux. The same . Used . 1000 lumens, spread out over ten square metres, produces a dimmer illuminance of only 100 lux.
Achieving an illuminance of 500 lux might be possible in a home kitchen with a single fluorescent lig...XLR
- A type of rugged multipin metallic connector for sound and lighting equipment generally having 3 pins for audio applications and 5 pins for DMX lighting. XLR plugs are very effective at reducing data. Used . and noise errors because a comparison is made between the signals carried by two of data cables, canceling out any differences. This relationship has given rise to the misnomer that XLR sta. Used . nds for eXternal Live Return. However, these connectors, sometimes called Cannons after the original manufacturer were originally called the Cannon X series, later versions added a Latch making the Cannon XL ...